[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be nigger >demonize western society for having had slavery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

>be nigger
>demonize western society for having had slavery
>use it as a scapegoat for racism
>hold it against white people, despite whites not having had slavery for more than a century
>never talk about nigger on nigger slavery that still happens today
>>
File: 1497653324732.jpg (152KB, 899x315px) Image search: [Google]
1497653324732.jpg
152KB, 899x315px
WE
>>
File: we.jpg (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
104KB, 500x500px
>>130216481
>>
File: 1441983829248.jpg (46KB, 533x233px) Image search: [Google]
1441983829248.jpg
46KB, 533x233px
>>130216481
they know, they just don't care
they cry, they get hand outs. it's that simple.
deal with the cause, not the effect
>>
>>130216481
I tried telling a nigress at my university about this, she basically reasoned that white people having slaves is worse than black people because the black people won those slaves from war and so it's not as bad as kidnapping Africans like the whites did, because their skin color is black.

I don't even know how they can reason like this, even with confronted with numbers about how Arabs and blacks had more black slaves than Europeans, she just shrugged and said that doesn't matter, this is about American slavery.
>>
>>130217845
Just reminded of Bill Maher and Ice T, a false nigger who acts like he is the victim of something that never happened to him, and the dumb cunt who started going off in the background about stupid shit.

No, it's not your word, it's our word, for people like them.
>>
>>130218031
Be sure to tell her next time that it wasn't even whites that kidnapped them, it was Arabs, and they still do it too.
>>
>>130218031
>>130218031
>I don't even know how they can reason like this
In a way it makes sense - you notice and get upset by the crimes of foreigners/non-whites more than your own kind. Basic tribalism applies to any race and works the same way. But yes there not much place for logic in it.
>>
File: 1493087493847.jpg (68KB, 485x486px) Image search: [Google]
1493087493847.jpg
68KB, 485x486px
mfw my used to be white nice town had a flood of niggers over the past two decades come in and literally destroy the town and make it into the ghetto. They're unevolved creatures that have no respect or care of anything, I really wish slavery was still around.
>>
>>130218637
Also be sure to mention this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_abolition_of_slavery_and_serfdom#1950.E2.80.93present
>>
You forefathers should've picked their own cotton.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.