[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Highly political >Abused family >Lived in van with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>Highly political
>Abused family
>Lived in van with guns for two months in near DC
>Had assassination list of GOP lawmakers

What about his job? What was he doing for money? No one noticed he was living there? No friends or family were concerned? No statement from any friends or family?

Was he recruited to assassinate certain GOP politicians?
>>
No one thought it was odd that some guy was living in his van? How did he keep these guns without being found out?
>>
>>130216360

It's not particularly expensive to live out of your car and it's not like anyone is going to notice the guns unless you're waving them around or something.
>>
>>130216649
lol DC is a shithole dude. One of the highest crime rates in the country.

You think anyone was going to stop and give a shit about a 60 something year old white guy living in his van and showering at the Y. Get real.

I saw a hooker get beat up by a pimp 10 feet away from a cop drinking Dunkin Donuts.
The cop was fully aware and laughing. Stop imagining this world as beautiful and sacred. It's a fucking shithole existence. Learn to play the game. Survive as long as possible, enjoy your stay.
>>
his wife said he sold everything from his home inspection business and left. this evidently did not rouse any suspicion. she said he told her he was "going to washington to fix the tax brackets"

i hope she is currently being investigated
>>
>>130216360
he's 66 years old

he either has a pension or is on social security
>>
Planters Peanuts and Pay to Players.

>mmmm my captcha was "find all the shorts" all nice looking lady legs.
>>
>>130219219
It can be both, if it was all shit then you'd get used to it and become desensitized, same with if it was all good. Its a balance.

Modern humans are just fucking spoiled brats and drama slobs so we are conditioned by fantasy to expect heaven on earth.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.