[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with Jews? They have such a warped sense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: le-happy-merchant.jpg (32KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
le-happy-merchant.jpg
32KB, 500x400px
What the fuck is wrong with Jews? They have such a warped sense of morality and ethics, it's actually fucking insane. Here are some fun facts about my childhood Jewish friend:

>Ripped me off for $500 when I was a kid and stole my shit whenever he got a chance. Now he rips people off on the internet by pretending to be a girl. He thinks that this is 100% normal thing for people to do.
>Scams people on World of Warcraft regularly. He's done this for a long time in many different online games, such as Asheron's Call and Everquest, so it's a very persistent behavior. Usually does it by pretending to be a chick and asking guys for favors, then ditching them after they outlive their usefulness.
>Tried to convince me to do heroin. Thinks that trying heroin once is completely normal (though he's never done it himself, he just wanted to convince me to do it)
>ALWAYS thinking about shekel accumulation. His life goals, the way he plays video games, and his entire thought process is ruled by this over-arching desire to make as much money as humanly possible. He never fucking stops talking about how he's "meant" to be a millionaire.

He's not a religious Jew by the way, but he was trained in his merchant ways by his kike mother, who is equally insufferable.

What the fuck is wrong with Jewish people, /pol/? JIDF need not apply.
>>
>>130213584
American liberal jews are victims of their own cultural poison as much as any goy is.
>>
>He never fucking stops talking about how he's "meant" to be a millionaire.

That sounds like most Americans, not just the Jewish ones.
>>
Jews are just another value judgement in a long line that humanity is being tested with. They know their time on earth is limited so they did all they could to inhibit progress by pitting people against each other and masking multiculturalism as progress.
>>
>>130213977
>American liberal jews are victims of their own cultural poison as much as any goy is.
Kek confirms with his digits and so can I. It is really sad to see how Jews are being indoctrinated into liberal ridiculousness, meanwhile Chasidic Jews live amazing lives.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.