[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the fuck is this shit!? Is Netflix trying to start a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: garbage.jpg (44KB, 665x374px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
44KB, 665x374px
What in the fuck is this shit!?

Is Netflix trying to start a race war?

I actually tried to watch about 15 minutes to see if there was actually anything interesting/funny/etc. going on, but it's literally just this stupid cunt externalizing all of her failings purely based on "le white male oppressors"

Keep it up, black people, you're slowly making me a racist when I wasn't before.
>>
really, no comments?
>>
Entitled septic we are not your personal army and youre a fuckin nuffy spaz cunt go be a nigger somewhere else
>>
Who the fuck is asking for an army? I'm just here to discuss this bullshit show.

Sorry to ruffle your fee fees, faggot.
>>
>>130213209
Who cares what you think?
>>
File: 556787.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
556787.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>stormtards continue to be triggered by fucking netflix
>>
>>130213209
of course its just blaming failings on "white males". blacks are incapable of taking responsibility for their actions. i.e. black """fathers"""
>>
File: 1497399580520.jpg (79KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1497399580520.jpg
79KB, 500x417px
>>130213209
>>
>>130213209
This show exposes pasty white people for the devils they are. Glad to see more puny white bois triggered up here.
>>
File: 1497375864969.png (179KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497375864969.png
179KB, 400x350px
It's just a fucking Netflix show you mong. Grow a pair, you're bitching about fee fees getting hurt meanwhile you're up in arms autistically screeching about a race war over
>A
>FUCKING
>NETFLIX
>SHOW
>>
>>130216688

>implying a fucking Netflix show isn't going to produce even more SJW fuckshits.

Seriously, do you even have a clue how impressionable the teenagers that are going to sit at home and watch this shit are?
>>
>>130216982
If they're watching this shit show of a series then they're already lost.
>>
>>130216982
What you're saying is that you're upset that stupid people are stupid.

I've got bad news man, stupid isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
>>
>>130217236

No, I'm upset that the kikes are pouring gasoline on the oppression Olympics blame externalizing fire.
>>
>>130213209
this is what made me and 12 of my friends and family to cancel our Netflix account.
>>
What I fucking hate about black people is that they don't realize how privileged they are. Scholarships are easy, jobs are easy because of racial quotas, and government assisted checks. They just never go for it because being a thug is cooler to black kids than being a member of society. Not even to mention they get more attention in school so schools can have higher minority scores. Ugh, shit pisses me off when they play the "oppressed" card. Fucking niggers.
>>
File: Dear Whites.png (2MB, 1350x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Dear Whites.png
2MB, 1350x1522px
>>
>>130213209
i watched some of it.
if youre white with a brain you can actually watch why blacks are chimping out as much as they are.
honestly, the show will red pill a bunch of nigs into respectable and questionable people known as humans.
but then again, the netflix crew tried to hard and forgot that nigs dont pay for netflix and it was all for nothing.
>>
>>130217534
Is there a logical rebuttal to this thought? Is this the correct line of thinking towards this topic?
>>
>>130213209
imagine if there was a show called dear niggers, they would chimp the fuck out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.