[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can the burgers explain wtf is going on in their universities?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cuxas.jpg (362KB, 860x1020px) Image search: [Google]
cuxas.jpg
362KB, 860x1020px
Can the burgers explain wtf is going on in their universities? Do the oppressed athletes have a rape pass or something? I understand how it can be acceptable in some of the more cucked states, but Texas? Isn't it a "based" hurr 2nd amendment state or whatever?
>>
>>130210153
They don't just ask "ayy, girl, u been raped?", they ask a series of questions and then define rape by the loosest possible method to fit their 1 in 4 college women are raped every year statistic.
>>
>>130210153

No, there are just a lot of lying women.
>>
>>130210153
If 1 in 7 women were being raped why haven't the cops done anything? Were the rapes reported?
>>
>>130210153
Most of it is heavily alcohol related.
University students have their first living situation of freedom combined with a binge drinking culture. It leads to men and women making stupid decisions and trying to get laid.
Rather than educated people so much on consent, responsible drinking and safe sex would be more effective.
>>
>>130210415
>>130210535
>cucks being cucks
how unexpected...
>>
>>130210153
Austin is full of faggots, Californians, and Mexicans. You can draw conclusions from there.
>>
>>130210153
They conflate sexual assault and regret as rape. Something as simple as a slap on the behind can be considered rape, because it's part of rape culture
>>
>>130210619
>statisticians lying
>unexpected

You could give a statistician 100 ducks and they'd still find a way to tell you that 5 are sparrows.
>>
File: Still Not Asking For It.jpg (175KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Still Not Asking For It.jpg
175KB, 500x500px
>>130210153

>Sexual revolution tells women to go out and have sex with random men without feeling guilty.
>Women listen and act like sluts.
>Tell women that getting drunk, fucking some dude and regretting it the next day is rape.
>Women who feel guilty for acting like sluts can now avoid their guilty by pretending they were ((("raped"))).

About 15% of college women are sluts who regret their life choices. Seems about right to me.
>>
My college sent out a huge survey that was like 20 pages long. I started answering it seriously at first but then it was so long I just started making up stuff.

If someone touches your butt or boob that is defined as "rape" in these surveys.
>>
>>130210153
Sure.
Girls drink too much, decide to fuck 3 guys, then the next morning decide it was rape.
>>
>>130210153
Congratulations U of Texas for being 10% below the national average of rapes!
Fucking feminist statistics man.
>>
The definition of rape in these surveys is much different than the concept you are probably thinking of. It includes all forms of sexual assault, physical and emotional. If a guy tries to kiss a girl who does not want to kiss him - that is counted. If she wanted to kiss him at the time but later changes her mind (which she can retroactively as long as she wants with no expiration) - that's counted as rape. If a man standing somewhere is making a woman feel uncomfortable - that's emotional sexual assault, it's counted as rape. This is what happens when your criteria are too broad.
>>
>>130210153
I am taking a huge dump right now and it feels like I am being raped
>>
the male gaze is now considered rapeā€¦
thats right anons you're all rapists!
>>
>>130210596
this is very true
a friend of mine has a habit of getting blackout drunk, and one night she got pretty drunk, and told me she got raped by a nigger she brought back to her room because 'he was her friend'...she reported it to campus PD and they didnt do anything.
>>
>>130210153

>YOU LOOKED AT MY BOOBS THEREFORE YOU RAPED ME REEEEEEEE

That's what passes as "rape" on campuses now that anything other than looking at your shoes while passing females = RAPE
>>
>>130210153
look man if they dont let tyrome rape your gril then he might just go to europe and pretend to be from samolia

then what would the college football team look like? they need a good tight end and tyrome wont go to europe if he can rape your daughters tight end
>>
File: Trump Killed in Anime.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Killed in Anime.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
There is not a bigger trophy to be found in a womans closet, then the trophy of being raped.

It shows you are both a top tier victim of a ghastly act, and also so desirable someone would commit a crime to have you. It's a double win.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.