[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best, most credible and accurate website for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: gene map europe.png (854KB, 986x1118px) Image search: [Google]
gene map europe.png
854KB, 986x1118px
What's the best, most credible and accurate website for determining my genetic heritage? One which will give me accurate and trustworthy information regarding the origins of my ancestors and my race.

I remember /pol/ sayin 23andme was in cahoots with some other organization and tried to lie about genetic results by putting in Semite and African blood into your results. I just want to know what the most accurate place is.

My dad has Blue eyes and his side of the family has generally white features like roman noses, blue eyes and blonde hair. My mother has curly dark hair and eyes and I unfortunately inherited those characteristics. I suspect I have Arab blood. I've often been asked if I'm an Arab, Indian, Half-cast or Mexican. I just gotta fucking know man.
>>
>>130204327
Don't gove money to kikes (23andme).
Just ask your parents what's your ancestry and that's it.
>>
>>130205943

I know 23andme son kikes mentirosos, but I don't know enough about my genetic background. My dad's family are from the north of Portugal. My grandmother on my mother's side is too. My grandfather is from our equivalent of Andalusia and looks Arabic as fuck. I'm European but don't look it, so I'm wondering: Am I REALLY European?
>>
>>130205943
>Don't gove money to kikes (23andme).
This. 23&Me is owned by Anne Wojcicki
>>
File: a706ca72488ff.jpg (91KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
a706ca72488ff.jpg
91KB, 792x558px
>>130204327
>problems like these

Feels good to be a 100% Fingol (not tested, not needed)
>>
>>130206475
>Anne Wojcicki

ok, fair. Then what CREDIBLE non-memey alternative is there than gives me accurate and credible info on my genetic background?

In other words, where can I check if I'm truly European or nah?

>>130206517

I know you're laughing, but it's really awful. I feel like a mixed-race guy (and I might be. My grandfather is from a borderline Arabic land). It really fucking sucks. I feel like I belong nowhere and shouldn't even be in Europe. I can't connect to by father. When I sit at my dinner table with my Aryan grandmother, I feel like a cuckoo hatching who has infiltrated a nest.
>>
>>130206807
What's your country anyway?
>>
>>130206300
So you're fully portuguese then. I don't see what else do you need to know.
>>
>>130207383

AFAIK Portugal, but my grandfather is from a substantially Arab-influenced place. He kinda fucked my bloodline. My sister was lucky enough to be born very white looking. I was not so lucky. A few pagans once told me I could pass for a Roman though and would be allowed to worship Pagan deities.

>>130207816

"Fully Portuguese" could mean anything from "I've got a fuckload of Arabic and African genes" to "I'm mostly Germanic" to "I'm mostly Celtic" to some sort of mix from all. Same for you Spain-san. Compare someone from Andalusia to Galicia.
>>
>>130204327
Probably a mix of all of them really. 23andme isn't too good for mena populations and non-ashkenazi jews, those results can be noisy and a bit off.
And people who are mena/european mixes. Odd results can come up for those. But it's good for everything else.

Use gedmatch and other tools, and just keep learning. Don't pay attention to /pol/ conspiracy theories.
>>
File: 1480626505729.png (316KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480626505729.png
316KB, 1500x1200px
>>130207956
All portuguese people from whatever the region are very similar to each other and also to spaniards. You won't find a portuguese dude who "got a fuckload of Arabic and African genes" and another who's "mostly Germanic".
If you actually do one of those genetics tests it will say you're majority Iberian so that won't be of any help and you will waste your money.
What Portugal has (specially the south) is more moorish ancestry than the rest of the peninsula, but still low around 10%. Maybe you were just unlucky and because of genetic recombination you ended up inheriting the pigmentation genes from the moors.
>>
File: cousin.png (582KB, 615x499px) Image search: [Google]
cousin.png
582KB, 615x499px
>>130209936

look at my fucking cousin

Also, a difference of even 1% is still fairly substantial. there's a difference of around 2% iirc between humans and chimps.

And it varies. Certain communities are distinctively different from each other. Transmontanos look far more celtic and you even find some gingers there. Alentejanos look brown as fuck and the facial features are different.
>>
>>130209936

Also, what does "moorish" mean? "Moors" is a term that refers loosely to a group of people, but no particular ethnicity or race
>>
File: IMG_0187.png (132KB, 302x296px)
IMG_0187.png
132KB, 302x296px
>>130204327
>poland more aryan than norway
>>
>>130211031

iirc aryan just means original native Europeans. The definition of aryan as "blonde with blue eyes" is fairly new.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.