[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Atheism General This thread is for critical thinking and logic.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 33

File: IMG_0002.jpg (49KB, 328x500px)
IMG_0002.jpg
49KB, 328x500px
Atheism General
This thread is for critical thinking and logic. No magic sky fairys allowed.
>>
>>130200029
RARE
A
R
E

Nice bait fedora though
>>
>>130200029
Did you get raped by a priest?
>>
File: (you).jpg (26KB, 367x500px)
(you).jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>Fairies

Were you trading yu-gi-oh cards during english class?
>>
File: nietche religion god.jpg (9KB, 236x132px) Image search: [Google]
nietche religion god.jpg
9KB, 236x132px
>>130200029

meming evil creates all the horror in this fucking world.

Reminder:

Christianity is the source of Jewish power and horror.
>>
>>130200029
Dawkins calls himself cultural christian so gtfo fedora-atheist.
>>
File: Catholics.jpg (14KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
Catholics.jpg
14KB, 303x166px
>>130200412
This is how Christians larp.

Their larping destroys civilization.

>nb4 Western Civ is Christian
No, you're the parasites of Western Civilization and have only sent it backwards and made Jews chosen
>>
>>130200510
No it's not. I have a stance of neutrality regarding Israel and the Jews....

I have reason to believe this anti Zionism... Weather justified or not... Is leading to Google and Magog... And if it does... I'll be an instant super Christian
>>
>>130200029

But most atheists are very illogical and lack the capability for any critical thinking.
>>
>>130200029
>strawman
>critical thinking
>>
File: 911 jew rabbi.jpg (239KB, 437x722px) Image search: [Google]
911 jew rabbi.jpg
239KB, 437x722px
>>130200757
>I have reason to believe this anti Zionism
That's because you're a piece of human shit and a liar.

Zionists are the terrorists of the earth.
>>
>>130200910
Not all of them are TJ
>>
File: 121344135144.jpg (136KB, 650x564px) Image search: [Google]
121344135144.jpg
136KB, 650x564px
>>130200910
But most Semite worshipers are very illogical and lack the capability for any critical thinking.
>>
>>130200978
Oooh I se an opinion you don't want anyone to adapt.
>>
>>130200029
>critical thinking
You faggots are the most delusional people who have ever walked this planet.
>>
File: 1351531531133.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1351531531133.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>130201240
>You faggots are the most delusional people who have ever walked this planet.
AHAHAHA
>>
we need to promote Christianity among the stupid though
the stupid can not have morals without a god to tell them what to do
just look at the morally bankrupt leftest garbage being created by moronic athiests
most can not handle being athiest
>>
Nice to see a civilized thread amidst all the rampant racism here.
>>
>>130200029
Take your satanic bullshit and fuck off somewhere else.
/pol is a Christian board.
>>
>>130201212
You write weird and your opinions are all fucked up.
>>
>>130200978

If it makes you feel better... I am willing to help the Jew hate along just to see if I'm right.
>>
File: 1496537958641.jpg (17KB, 448x328px) Image search: [Google]
1496537958641.jpg
17KB, 448x328px
>>130200245
underrated
>>
File: anti jew satan 4.jpg (308KB, 525x650px) Image search: [Google]
anti jew satan 4.jpg
308KB, 525x650px
>>130201391
>/pol is a Christian board.
Fuck of you pathetic weak little Jew worshiper.

/pol/ is an antisemitic board.
>>
File: Canada cuck current year.jpg (87KB, 689x489px) Image search: [Google]
Canada cuck current year.jpg
87KB, 689x489px
>>130201525
You're Canadian and can't write English? You must be a Muslim.
>>
File: 1496594786509.jpg (196KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
1496594786509.jpg
196KB, 900x896px
>>130200029
atheists are fucking niggers
whether there is a God or not today the truth is in 50 years time there will be a God whether atheistniggers believe in him or not

Thing is if the west is full of atheistniggers then God will probably end up being a nigger genderqueer transfaggot for all eternity and all our milllenia building up christianity for this pivotal technological moment will have been for nothing
>>
>>130201762
Yup that's me...I'm a moooosluuum the kind that burns only the dankest of weed
>>
>>130201786
elaborate?
>>
File: mlk jesus.jpg (240KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
mlk jesus.jpg
240KB, 700x933px
>>130201786
>atheists are fucking niggers

Christians have no comprehension of irony.
>>
>>130200029
Richard Dawkins. Is that the dude from Family Feud and Hogan's Heros?

Damn, I love that dude!
>>
File: pope fags admit it.png (160KB, 424x451px) Image search: [Google]
pope fags admit it.png
160KB, 424x451px
>>130201786
>God will probably end up being a nigger genderqueer transfaggot

Your Jew god is...
>>
>>130201344
are you implying I am a christfag?

As I said, you are the most delusional people who have ever walked this planet.

Christianity is basicly a tool of the church and that quote from Nietzsche is 100% correct. I also read his books.

The reason why I think that you are delusional is that you equalize "higher beings" = "fantasy" = "unearthly things/cool stuff after death", while at the same time stating that you think criticly.

You only talk shit about the obvious, "philosophy" of the little man, who as a worm crawls out of the earth and thinks that he has reached the stars.

Oh, and you demonize judaism, witch is wrong also.
>>
>>130200029
atheists are often the most liked people at parties and other social functions...

^did that sound genuine?^

here's another 1`..

atheists are responsible for everything good in the world...

oh...I got both those things wrong
>>
>>130200029

Hi snek
>>
File: 1496191850406.png (133KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1496191850406.png
133KB, 333x333px
>>130201922
we will create God through technology and begin the next aeon
Humanity will have to be united with one God because otherwise you end up with God wars one side fighting for dominance constantly

It should be a white male obviously but its the biggest diversity push ever to make God some kind of nigger with a disability

We have decades to plan, /pol/ should really set its sights on recreating Hitler with AI and making it God
>>
File: jews goy slave rabbi israel.jpg (51KB, 480x485px) Image search: [Google]
jews goy slave rabbi israel.jpg
51KB, 480x485px
>>130202349
>Oh, and you demonize judaism, witch is wrong also.
haha
You're mentally ill
>>
>>130200029
>dawkins

I could probably defend atheism better than you if you read that trash.
>>
>>130204370
Jews are living beings just like us, they arent demons.

Your overestamation of your thinking ability and especially the overestimation of the jew is your main problem.
>>
>>130200029
I'm an atheist, but religion is crucial for society.
>>
>>130205095
genuine question, what do you think about christianity, islam and judaism as a religion?
>>
>>130200029

science can't and will never be able to prove if god exist or not

prove me wrong
>>
>>130206768
Christianity and Islam are tools. There is litterally no value in them at all.
Judaism is some serious shit witch seems to work pretty well. I mean the fuckers basicly own the whole world.

Dont missunderstand me, I dont have sympathy with jews, I only realize that they are succesfull and we need to understand their ways to defeat them.
>>
>>130200029
atheism general ahhahahahahahhahahahahha
ahhahahahahahahhahahahaha
>>
Atheism=Stupidity, not self awareness.
>>
>>130200029
Give me a reason as an atheist why I shouldn't murder you and enslave your family?
>>
>>130207628
a gun, you fool
>>
File: 1485160056554.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485160056554.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>130201919
>>
>>130203934
Are you sure we won't have our conciousness uploaded to a server after we are all collectively culled by whoever happens to be on top at the time? Seems more efficient to not deal with the physical needs of humanity at all. Why need a god when humanity is essentially a really advanced biological computer?
>>
>>130207392
Ok, can you give a few examples about how they are tools? What kind of values do you think should a religion include?

My way of thinking is that they are perfect for oppressing people and make them follow your orders by threatening them with hell. Pretty obvious of course.
When I was 14 or something like that I just used to say that there is no god, but now I'm trying to question everything and be open for other opinios, thats why I became agnostic.
>>
>>130207392
You should probably go read things pertaining to kabbalah, anon.
Also, jews worship themselves if you strip away all of the extra noise. Think on that, too.
>>
Richard Dawkins will be dead soon. Then he can see just how delusional God is.

RIP you cranky ignorant fool.
>>
>>130208893
Have you ever read Dune? The Bene Gesserit set up religion to control others emotionally and to start wars and run economies.
>>
File: image.png (101KB, 900x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101KB, 900x753px
>>130200029
I know this is a b8 thread because it literally makes no sense. Your just going to talk about nothing?
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 640x832px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 640x832px
Revelation 19
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

TURN
OR
BURN
>>
>live and let live Gadsden flag
>durr hurr how do we get rid of religion

pick the commie flag faggot
>>
>religion
pros:explains how and why we are here, generally a leaning towards being 'good', eternal life, a god looking after us, ignoring science, which has been proven wrong in the past

cons:sounds like a fairy tale, no scientific proof, must follow rules, ignoring science which is usually right, creates war

>atheism
pros:logical, scientific reason for our existence, makes humans the masters of the universe, no religious fanaticism

cons:reliance on scientific theory, only proof is science and theory, doesn't explain everything (pre-big bang, anomalies in the expanding universe, our misunderstanding of time, lack of understanding beyond the atomic level)

I don't know lads, you read shit in revelation and it makes you think, probably coincidence, also yeah sky fairies and shit might seem far fetched but so does the idea of us and the world/universe coming into existence.
I mean current science has trouble going beyond quarks and gluons yet people use the same science to swear by our existence.

It's fucked lads and confusing for an average joe,
>>
gaytheists and fagnostics won'r go here.

Revelation 21
1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
>>
>>130209340
No, but I just read about it on wikipedia. Seems quite interesting, maybe I'm going to read it. ty
>>
>>130209961
11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
>>
>>130210008
20The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
>>
File: Christian Board.png (83KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Christian Board.png
83KB, 550x550px
>>
>>130209813

>confusing for an average joe,

perception is the reality, this topic is a hole with no end, just believe whatever you want.
>>
>>130200910
I hope that's bait
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>130200412
>tfw no exodia
>>
>>130201101
Actually sticking a banana up your ass is a highly rational thing to do
>>
>>130209961
>gaytheists and fagnostics won'r go here.
John 8:7 “He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”
>>
>>130210053
What about it?
>>
>>130201926
>Martin Luther King Jr
>Christian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA
HE'S A DIRTY HERETIC
https://youtu.be/-PH4iMGbxFc
>>
>>130210380
Yeah, we all sin what's your point?

Romans 3
10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
>>
I am an atheist, but nothing makes my blood boil more than fedora atheists masturbating to their own self-percieved intellectual superiority. I might be an atheist, but I still recognize that religion is the bedrock of society and the best societal glue there is. I just can´t bring myself to believe, but I wholeheartedly believe that secularism was a mistake. Our very civilization has crumbled in a few decades from it. I might never be given the gift of faith, but I will give my future children a christian upbringing and vote for those who seek to maintain and preserve the christian tradition of our society. As an atheist, fuck atheists.
>>
>>130210581
knowingly casting judgement upon others while you hide behind copy pasted bible verses is one of the seven deadly sins.

be careful
>>
>>130210849
>seven deadly sins
>fell for memes
>>
>>130210764
>the bedrock of society and the best societal glue there is
That would be racial homogeneity, Sven.
>>
>>130200029
atheists are so retarded. when will they realize to say there is absolutely nothing takes just as much faith as saying there is something? it takes faith. deal with it faggot. they're just failures and like the idea that life is meaningless allowing them to jack off 24/7
>>
>>130210247
It isn't. Their thinking is dogmatic, just follow their leader while being obnoxious smug cunts about it and deluding themselves to think they are very very intellectual. The fedora meme exists for a good reason.
>>
>>130210247
>>130211372
its so true it hurts haha atheists consist of 13 year olds who think they're smart for noticing contradictions in the bible and realizing that christians aren't perfect when they already concede that and thats why the like god as a direction
>>
>>130201601
Don't use the jew word anti-semite. Use anti-jew.
The jews are either askanazi, or sephardic for
the most part. Neither are related to the original
israelites. Anti-semite as a word first appeared
in the late 1890's as attempt to link the modern day khazar jews to israel to pretend they have
a claim to it. Their native language is yiddish, not Hebrew. You are doing the jews work by calling them semites.
>>
>>130210930
>spamming end of times bible verses
>calling out others
>I'm a knight for god and the alt white

having no valid point and just spamming bible verses is like the autistic kid in the corner with his hands over his ears spewing mindless rhetoric
'yeah that's good but 9 John said to Jim lets fuck' you're not making any sense and I don't think you understand what you are control v-ing
>>
>>130211249
Non-european immigration wasn´t even a thing here before the 80´s, yet my country had already flushed most of its traditional values and religousness down the drain several decades earlier.
>>
>>130211681
1 John 5
4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Reverlation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Galatians 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

1 John 3
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Romans 4
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
>>
>>130200029
atheism is the highest form of delusion there is

communism had at its core atheism, this is an undeniable fact

the dismissal of god merely makes people seek out other beliefs to get suckered into, and this leads them to adopt ideologies to replace god and religions

if religion is the opiate of the masses, communism was the meth, and atheism the base
>>
>>130211249
It should be, but it is not. That is why white antifa
and white civ nats are fighting in the streets. Ideology can be used to divide. That's why it's
retarded for white atheists, pagans, and christians to argue. And that is why people like varg are in reality anti-whites.
>>
Stop fucking arguing with christians and start converting your libtard friends to western values, you egoist skeptics.
>>
>>130212087
Ezekiel 13:9
9 My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. They will not belong to the council of my people or be listed in the records of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Sovereign LORD.

Jeremiah 23:16
16 This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Matthew 7:15-20
True and False Prophets
15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
>>
File: sverige.jpg (826KB, 768x4590px) Image search: [Google]
sverige.jpg
826KB, 768x4590px
>>130211732
What about the (((other))) kind of immigration?
>>
>>130212531
John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
>>
>>130211732
> flushed most of its traditional values and religousness down the drain several decades earlier
And their you have your problem, and why the US is getting fucked now to. It's called demoralization. Jewish secular humanism filled the void religion left.

Yuri Bezmenov: Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society (Complete)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
>>
>>130212323
>the dismissal of god merely makes people seek out other beliefs to get suckered into

Not if you give them a decent educational foundation for dispelling the lies that others use to functionally rope you into their ideology. The answer is not to just require people to be a particular religion. The answer is to teach them what ideologies are useful for a given situation, and which are not.
>>
>>130212649
>(((Bonnier))) owning most of the swedish media
So what else is new?
>>
>>130212649
Teach your children to not be easily manipulated, and they will stop being manipulated, goy.
>>
>>130212864
>Not if you give them a decent educational foundation for dispelling the lies that others use to functionally rope you into their ideology.
like all the people who go to college?

you're deluded yourself

you assume that everyone is able to become this utopian man that you describe

whether you like it or not, people get attracted towards ideologies, and despite the fact that religion is bad, whatever is used to replace it is worse, we saw this with communism and today with post modernism
>>
>>130212760
Ephesians 4:18 “They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart.”

Proverbs 22:3 “The prudent sees danger and hides himself, but the simple go on and suffer for it.”

Proverbs 19:2 “Desire without knowledge is not good, and whoever makes haste with his feet misses his way.”

you have been warned crusader king
>>
>>130211372
How is their thinking dogmatic? The only thing all atheists have in common is that they lack belief in dieties
>>
File: Indras_Net-02.jpg (2MB, 4167x2344px) Image search: [Google]
Indras_Net-02.jpg
2MB, 4167x2344px
>>130200029
There is no magic sky fairy. Just a Universal Consciousness woven into the fabric of the space-time geometry of the Universe at the Planck scale. Omniscient, Holographic, infinite and with all the power of the Universe. It is creating and calculating the very laws of space-time. Self-organizing. With the power of Relativity and retro-causality. The source of your very consciousness. Gee.... What would you call such an all-powerful, omniscient infinite being?

OP, you're a dumbass.

Pic related, a depiction of Indra's net. Your consciousness at the planck scale
>>
File: 1495709731761.jpg (38KB, 556x610px) Image search: [Google]
1495709731761.jpg
38KB, 556x610px
>>
>>130200029
>/pol/ could do with a decent atheism thread to counterbalance all the insufferable christcucking and pagan LARPing that's been going on
>posts utterly pleb-tier atheism book
Nice try, Deacon
>>
>>130212964
You grow used to it and can only see the symptoms later, like people abandoning religion and adopting subversive ideologies. But the cause of societal decline is always the invasion of another racial group.

>>130213032
Given the current state of public education around the world, nothing short of homeschooling can possibly prevent your children from being indoctrinated.
>>
File: IMG_1280.jpg (134KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1280.jpg
134KB, 750x920px
>>130200029
Nice bait
>>
>>130213133
The current college system is nothing more than a systemic indoctrination center/daycare for young adults. School doesn't tend to teach its students useful things, and hasn't done so for 40 years at least. Homeschool your kids. Consume all kinds of media with your children and then TALK ABOUT IT before and after. You can protect yourself and others from memes, but you have to know them first.
>>
File: 1469979702020.jpg (141KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
1469979702020.jpg
141KB, 960x932px
>>130210259
>>
>>130213683
Yeah, you don't have a choice but to homeschool anon. I agree with that. But if your not going to homeschool your kids, why have them at all? You would only be producing slaves if you don't teach them to know better.
>>
File: 1496900474594.jpg (134KB, 837x840px) Image search: [Google]
1496900474594.jpg
134KB, 837x840px
Athiests are more annoying than the religious

RAMMING ATHEISM DOWN PEOPLES THROATS IS THE SAME AS RELIGION

Seriously, you cant prove it either way so stop being obnoxious fucks.
>>
>>130211265
Oh yeahhhhhh, because the definition of athiest is "a person who declares there is absolutely nothing." Atheists simply lack belief in the claims of the divine. That's not too crazy.
>>
>>130213406
Humans are not gogurt tubes!!
>>
>>130214347
>But if your not going to homeschool your kids, why have them at all?
True, it's preferable to not have any children if you're just going to let cultural Marxists brainwash them.
>>
>Believing in a fucking Jew
I prefer to be a fedora faggot than believing (((them)))
>>
A critical thinking atheist would recognize evolution theory. If they would do that, they would understand that atheism is evolutionary disadvantageous to a society. In an atheist society, the birthrate always collapses, making the society dependable on foreign immigration. The immigrants would always come from a country with an excess in population, which are mostly religious countries. This would, in the long run, make the atheist country, a theist country.

TD;DR: atheism is self-destructive, much like feminism.
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>130200029

"God" is a Definition/Label. Higher powers are something to be respected if they do exist however.

Archives of past threads(even just the OP's are important): http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>130200029
Dick Dawk fell into an illogical welt of emotion after the Brexit vote
how i laughed at this lighthouse of intellect succumb to feelings and childlike argumentation
turns out he's weak as the rest of us dickheads
>>
>Be Atheist
>Literally just don't believe in god
>larping Christians on 4chan pretend I'm a fedora tipping banana fucker because they know they don't have an argument any other religion doesn't.
>>
>>130207947
What? Why would "a gun" prevent me from murdering him and enslaving his family? I would probably USE a gun, yes.
>>
File: christian zionists.jpg (156KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
christian zionists.jpg
156KB, 960x720px
>>130200757
>I have a stance of neutrality regarding Israel and the Jews

Now all you need to do is convince 1.99 billion of your christian brethren to abandon Israel.
>>
>>130216150
>be atheist
>realize a society built on atheism would never, ever succeed because it has no way to build a foundation of morality or direction for that society that is at all stable or cohesive
>>
>>130215416
A critical thinking atheist would know you can't force your ideology on others and that a one size fits all solution has never EVER worked.
>>
>>130201786

What the fuck are you blathering on about?
>>
>>130200029
It is logical to facilitate religiosity into society. We are biologically predetermined to think this way.

Militant atheism is an empty gun.
>>
>>130207392
They rule the world because they ethnocentrically organize. They are hyper-ethnocentric. If whites were hyper ethnocentric still we would rule our countries again. If we were to pass laws against jews in government, education, media, etc, we would rule.
>>
>>130200757
Neutrality is philosemitism. Turning a blind eye.
>>
>>130217630
Neutrality is a pretty eastern stance. Of course turbo chad over here is uncomfortable with it.
>>
>>130209961
>gaytheists

It's the idiot that always calls himself gay. You will never, ever learn, you faggot.
>>
>>130200029
*fedora tipping goes solar, rips hole in space time continium*
>>
>>130209445
God, that was so painful to read. I mean, fucking boring.
>>
>>130216572
The leadership of christian churches has been
compromised. No christian would argue that it
hasn't been. But the leadership of all our
institutions have been subverted. Including
our governments. That doesn't mean you just
give up. You fight to correct the mistakes. By
the way, christian zionism is declining.

America’s largest Christian Zionist organization boasts about its numbers. But while their influence is a given, many Christians are slowly but surely seeing the justice of the Palestinian cause.
https://972mag.com/is-christian-zionism-going-out-of-style/101367/
>>
File: ypT5XoW[1].jpg (62KB, 789x444px) Image search: [Google]
ypT5XoW[1].jpg
62KB, 789x444px
>>130200029

m'lady
>>
>>130200756
Christianity rejects that Jews are God's chosen people, hence Jesus' sacrifice. Also, how is Europe falling because of Christianity, when practically no one is religious?
>>
>>130218340
I just wish they would glass the middle east ( including israel ) and start some forward thinking ideas. Bronze era faggotry is so played out.
>>
>>130216535
>Why would "a gun" prevent me from murdering him and enslaving his family?

Anon will kill you before you kill him. Was that suppose to be a hard question?

Your turn. How will religion save you from your fellow theists that rob, rape and murder?
>>
>>130211558
You should see how ex-ex-muslim fedoras act. They are more cringy than people who discover atheism exist.
>>
>>130214829
The people called jews today are not the Israelites of the bible, and by linking them to the biblical jews you are legitimizing their claim to Palestine, and thus doing their bidding more than any christian.
see
>>130211666
>>
>>130214829
-and so does most of Europe, it sure is helping you out a lot.
>>
>>130218693
>would glass the middle east ( including israel ) and start some forward
>would glass the middle east
>would glass
>glass
brb learning how to draw in MS Paint so I can draw the middle east and israel post-glassening
>>
>>130218340
This might be why y in the U.S. is becoming decentralized. More non-denominational churches are popping up, without any major organization under a group.
>>
>>130219063
Christianity, not "y"*
>>
>>130219063
I don't even go to church anymore, I am looking for one however. I pray often though, and I get near miraculous results regularly.
It's possible that since so few people are praying these day, the lord is incentivizing prayer
to a high degree by giving desired results.
I would like to see white separatist churches become prevalent.
>>
>>130217617
And why are they ethnocentric?
>jews are gods chosen people
meanwhile christianity
>CHRIST SAVES AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL AYYYYYYYYY LMAO JEEEEEEEEEBUSSSSSS
>>
>>130209445
that's gay and stupid
>>
>>130210114
that's for nigger family
>>
File: 2182053.jpg (199KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
2182053.jpg
199KB, 1024x682px
>>
>>130200029
Which specific arguments from that book did you find the most compelling?
>>
>>130216772
You believe that theists are the sole reason for society as it is now or?
>>
>>130220421
External threat increases in-group cohesion. Groups like the adl constantly bombard them with the message that anti-semitism is rising. They also
openly promote in-group preference(what's good for the jews) while using groups like the ADL to
attack any white group that tries to ethnocentrically organize. They even stage anti-jew attacks to frighten jews, which increases group cohesion. I could go on.
>>
>>130200029
`GOD
GOD
JESUS
BABY JESUS
GOD

MUH JESUS
NEW TESTAMENT
>>
>>130221302
If you are a libertarian you follow a jewish ideology used to destroy white people collective instincts
>>
>>130220841
Human morality is grounded is fundamentally grounded in religion.

If you wiped out religion and somehow everyone magically become an atheist over night they would inevitably come up with a new religion, or society would collapse on itself due to hedonism and/or lack of direction.

This is well described in the Old Testament, in fact.
>>
>>130221982
They would come up with a new religion because paralyzing questions like and concepts like the burden of knowing you will die, Why do bad things happen to good people, what is the purpose of life are simply NOT answered by atheism, or cannot be to a satisfactory level.

Atheism will inevitably lead to an attempt at human utopia, and humans are not capable of utopia. We're simply not.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.