[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about unified world government where the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 175x175bb.jpg (2KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
175x175bb.jpg
2KB, 175x175px
Intellectual Elitism.
>>
>>130193623
But the Jews already own everything
>>
>>130193623
>the most (((intelligent)))
>>
Who determines what's intelligent?
>>
(((Intelligence)))
>>
>>130193623
Shit and impossible to implement anyway.
>>
>>130193623
The same thing I think about Niggers.

I hate Niggers.
>>
>>130193623
Niggers aren't people and faggots are garbage
>>
>>130193798
>>130193844
Literally muh dick nigger tier
>>
>>130193623
it's going to be awesome it will make you want to peel your own eyes out with a spoon
>>
>>130193623
Intellect =/= empathetic
>>
Pointless. The future is in the hivemind. Join or die.
>>
Fuck empathy. Smart people ruling is good, even if dumbfucks are slaves.
>>
>>130193623
>It can't come soon enough.
We will then be free to eliminate the bottom 5% of the world's population, starting with the illiterate, the ill-educated, the ignorant and the religious... and thereby reduce the usa's population to just a few hundred thousand!
>>
>>130194079
>Thus?
>>
Only if muslims die
>>
Communism ftw
>>
>>130194489
I suspect their belief in flying horses and the sun going down into a swamp at night qualifies them for places in the first cattle trucks and free showers....
>>
File: 1496715543026.jpg (93KB, 482x513px) Image search: [Google]
1496715543026.jpg
93KB, 482x513px
>>130194079
You want to be ruled by a dyke-led human resources department.

Not that I'm sympathetic to OP. He's a dick-shitting nigger-faggot.
>>
>the most intelligent people will rule the best
I hate this meme. What makes you think that more intelligent people are more benevolent? Why would a smarter person ever act out of anything but self interest? Why would you assume that just because someone is indefinably "smarter" they will better represent your interests rather than someone who promises to do so from the start?
>>
>>130194816
>And why do you imagine that would be a problem?
>>
Whoever insulted me here deserves to be raped by the Communists and gassed to death by the Nazis.

I don't give a fuck about personal interests or happiness of people. Smarter people ruling means overall better future for human race, even if it's form of dictatorship, humans will advance faster, even if more than half population dies.
>>
>>130193623
When the intelligent rule, everyone benefits, including the stupid. When the stupid rule, everyone suffers, including the stupid.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.