[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be american >start shit in a country because of simple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: isis-flag.jpg (89KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
isis-flag.jpg
89KB, 2048x1536px
>be american
>start shit in a country because of simple material things such as oil
>country defends against intruders
>isis forms due to american jewish thievery
>we are the bad guys

if we came to america to take OUR oil, would we be considered the good guys?
>>
>>130193310

You obviously lack an understanding of how business and economics work. As the middle east has a primary economic activity through its resources, there is literally no excuse for you to be poor except for your primitive understanding of business and trade. Additionally, if you didn't sell your oil to countries that needed it, then you would be even poorer.

Even African nations have been making huge economic strides in the past decade. If the middle east doesn't get their act together and stop falling for the Marxist "it's muh oil" meme, then Africa will soon be a better place to live.
>>
>>130193310
>isis forms due to american jewish thievery
rape-happy death cult forms because _____.
>>
>>130193310

>if we came to america to take OUR oil, would we be considered the good guys?
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>130193310
You arent human, so you can't own anything. Hence, not YOUR oil.
>>
File: 1497458585741.png (53KB, 975x809px) Image search: [Google]
1497458585741.png
53KB, 975x809px
>>130194000

so basically non of your fucking business?

>>130194255
american soldiers are pathetic, you're only advantage is that you have money and there are a lot of you.
but remember, one dead muslim for 100 dead american soldiers.

>>130194321
a country that is formed from pieces all around the world.
european, asian, african people, technology from those countries and oil from ours.
you have no name, you are the united states of america, that is not a name, that is patched together shithole.
>>
>>130194747
Keep talking shit. I can eat more on my grain than you can on your oil, sandape.
>>
>>130194897

>sandape
says the a patched together slab of meat, a literal frankenstein.
>>
>>130193310
>Religion of politics based around the teachings of a nutter.
>1400 years later, can't figure out why everyone in this religion are nutters.

Islamic education
>>
File: lmao1.png (658KB, 631x633px) Image search: [Google]
lmao1.png
658KB, 631x633px
>>130193310
>we are the bad guys
fuck off, you behead and burn your fellow citizens alive. ISIS is using the invasion as an excuse. If you truly want to be the good guys you'd support Hezbollah or Peshmerga
>>
>>130194747
>centuries of immigration
>centuries of inbreeding
pick one
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.