[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so apparently this was one of my lads in intcraft a minecraf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

so apparently this was one of my lads in intcraft a minecraft server and we were playing a faction as called isis, quite the irony.
did we influence him?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/24/us/neo-nazi-roommate-murder.html?_r=0
>>
Who is the guy in your pic? Is he the muslim convert?

>did we influence him?

??????????

>we

no. If anything, they influenced you, dummy.
>>
>>130188897
Guy in the pic is the leader of atomwaffen, Brandon Russell, aka Odin. The Muslim convert is trying to frame him up for terrorism.
>>
>>130188897
he converted to Muslim afterwards but he was a full fledged polack and we even were playing with the friends he killed, its honestly fucking sureal
>>
>>130189211

Ohhh okay so he was just one of the group who wasn't directly involved in the incident.

Why the fuck is he being detained again? He had some substances in his garage that could be used for explosives or something...?
>>
>>130189376
he called the cops on one of his friends for edgily making a bomb then he killed his 2 best friends than ran down to a vape store and held the place at gun point all because he converted to islam and his friends were memeing him. we used to play with this guy and he was a fucking polack so idk wtf happened did the server we were playing on influence him or was he always like this? who knows?
>>
>>130189376
>Why the fuck is he being detained again? He had some substances in his garage that could be used for explosives or something...?
Yeah, he allegedly had some precursors and "radioactive material." But the guy was an autist and a student in nuclear physics so it could have just been anything. He claimed it was leftover from a rocket project he had done. The jihadist murderer is trying to get a deal by framing the guy in the picture. FBI wants to go along with it because catching muh neo-nazi terrorist is good for increasing their budget.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.