[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just graduated today from the most prestigious business school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1968_Forever.png (105KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1968_Forever.png
105KB, 500x341px
Just graduated today from the most prestigious business school within Norway.

During the graduation ceremony there were four musicians. One of them, a balding fat manlet started to speak in front of an audience of several hundred students and parents about the dark age of African slaves in the USA and the cultural diverse origins of jazz and then they played a jazz song.

Almost all of the audience clapped after the performance, I was one of the few who did not. Why are Norwegians so extremely cucked?

Another anecdote of the day: Two international students (USA and Germany) standing next to me talked about how bad Trump is and that they watch the John Oliver show every morning during breakfast and cannot live without it being an essential part of their lives.

Why are my fellow students so extremely cucked and bluepilled?

I want to have Quisling back.
>>
>>130178315
Because they are brainwashed by the Jews. It really is that simple.
>>
>>130178315
>going to business school
>going to university for anything that doesn't require professional-level credentials like engineering, medicine or law
why tho
>>
>>130179760
All graduates find a job and have a good income on average.
>>
File: Entartete_musik_poster.jpg (43KB, 271x389px) Image search: [Google]
Entartete_musik_poster.jpg
43KB, 271x389px
>>130179163
But I mean, everyone has access to the Internet nowadays. How can they not realise that they are being brainwashed? How can anyone clap for guilt propaganda that is used against your own people? How can you clap for degenerate jazz nigger music?
>>
>>130180131
Because all MSM and movies are controlled by Jews. This is where people get their opinions. See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLZCpnmYh4I
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.