[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/LSXEHsYf8uQ Is Jordan right about the differences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9647.jpg (90KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9647.jpg
90KB, 1024x683px
https://youtu.be/LSXEHsYf8uQ

Is Jordan right about the differences between men and women with men having to censor themselves as not to offend women and eliminate themselves from potential mate selection?
>>
>0:27
>"higher levels of testosterone in utero predict is less interest in people and more interest in things"

Then I am one of the most high-T guys out there.
>>
>>130177044
Nope
This is more of a western phenomenon not related to biology
Men are more blunt and honest.
Making in inappropriate jokes was the norm for men and still is in the non western countries.
>>
>>130177873
I work with all women and always get shit on for making sarcastic dad jokes
>>
>>130177332
High-T in utero is different from high-T.
>>
File: 1265020547552s.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1265020547552s.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>130177044
>men having to censor themselves as not to offend women and eliminate themselves from potential mate selection

dude, where did he speak about that?
I just watched that whole shit and he didn't say anything about that
>>
Western men have lost their balls, god forbid you say something a woman doesn't agree with.
>>
>>130180200
You should contradict a woman at least once a day. Helps if you're actually right, but either way.
>>
>>130180200

But I say things women disagree with online and in the workplace quite frequently. It's amazing I haven't been fired yet.
>>
>>130181220
Maybe youre too hot/alfy for them to do something. This "He raped me by telling things i dont like" shit is probably meant to castrate betas and higienize their social circles and, in the big picture, humanity itself. Betas are the new Jews in the hands of this depraved liberal rostie society
>>
>>130181882
You better be grateful for not living in bananalands (aside from obvious things) because of this kind of crap. Shit gets even worse here because even shit tier 2/100 ghetto fucking Pardo bitches need their feelings and egos fueled all time and you can get to jail and be buttfucked by big Zé at any testimony of a fucked up rostie, regardless of proof.
>>
>>130180200
Women have more power in the relationship market so guys are willing to sacrifice more if they want to get married and reproduce. It's due to affluence, I would assume.
>>
>>130182623
So, in a nutshell, talking with vagina creatures here down in the Equator is literally stepping in a mine camp and there's not even comparison to what happens in the anglosphere/elsewhere
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.