[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if we step out? If we keep working but refused

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: pyramid-of-capitalist-system.jpg (243KB, 1024x1263px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid-of-capitalist-system.jpg
243KB, 1024x1263px
What would happen if we step out?

If we keep working but refused to pay anything bank related or for things that the goverment should provide for free like energy, water and healthcare. Today we have the internet and something like this is "easy" to coordinate. If all the common working class joins nobody will come to kick you out of your home or cut your power.

What would be the outcome after 6 months?
>>
>>130168248

>easy
>using the internet to coordinate when you don't pay your electricity bill
>electricity is shut off
>get violently ill and can't buy medication because muh govt should pay
> fucking die from an easily treatable illness
>implying your autistic communist-tier shit will attract more people than lazy welfare leeches that have been doing this for years

Have a ((you)) for the shit tier bait, go jump in a tire fire
>>
>>130169233
It was a real question tho.
Here were I live they cut your power after three months and I am arguing that everyone is joinning the moviment. It will be easier to shut down the power plant than to cut everyone power, but I doubt that the CEO will do it himself.
>>
>>130168248
The entire country crumbles because you want to be a NEET
>>
>>130168248
> everybody stops working to get free electricity
> plant workers stop working
> no one has electricity

communist logic
>>
>>130170294
This was my first though too, but what would really happens? I have a job and mu suggestion is everyone works but nobody pay anything bank related or things that the goverment should give you for free. Not paying for those things isn't a crime and if every common people join nobody will cut your power or water or arrest you for not paying. The banks have to wait for about 3 months to go to a court to try make you pay, can they go after everyone after no cashing anything in that time? What will happen with money?
>>
>>130170558
>everybody stops working to get free electricity

It is like the first thing after my question

>If we keep working but refused to pay anything bank related or for things that the goverment should provide for free
>>
>>130168248
There are many Christian medical cost sharing cooperatives that work like insurance, but are non-profit. If you don't like banks join a credit union. As far as power, the government would have to sieze control of the electrical grid, and then they would run it into the ground like they do everything, because there's no incentive to run an efficient operation beyond the bare minimum necessary to keep the people from rioting. So enjoy you blackouts.
>>
>>130171987
Alright, this makes sense. But keep in mind that companies will still pay the electric bill.
>>
>>130168248
>the goverment should provide for free like energy, water and healthcare

You're going to slave people into being doctors? Because otherwise those things are hardly free.
>>
>>130173650
Bro, I live in a country where healthcare is free and where group of people steal 6 billions from the government. Imagine if those 6 billions went to healthcare it would be free and good, but the only thing that we can do to change the future is vote, am I right?
>>
>>130169827

> Here where I live
And where's that supposed to be, you non geoflag faggot?

> easier to shut down the plant than cut everyone's power

No, they just cut your power and your landlord kicks you out since you dont pay your bills. Normal productive people will keep working and receive housing and electricity from exchanging money for services, as is intended.

The fact that you think "the ceo" is going to do anything blue collar when he's working in an administrative office is hilarious, doubly so when power systems are automated to go off if a bill hasn't been paid.

Spend less time on /pol/ and get a fucking job.
>>
>>130176150
The thread doesn't have that many posts for you to claim that you didn't read it, so I will assume that you just didn't understand it. That's ok, bro, you are just stupid.
>>
>>130174740
>healthcare is free
Healthcare is never free unless you hold a gun to a doctor's head. Someone is paying for it.
>>
>>130178995
The government with tax money, but you've got the idea.
>>
File: war has changed.png (1MB, 1883x1350px) Image search: [Google]
war has changed.png
1MB, 1883x1350px
just leaving this here.
>>
>>130178110

Instead of ad hominem attacks, how about you explain your arguments?

Get educated or go off yourself, piss off someone in your favela and that'll work just fine.

Medicine is never free, electricity is never free, as are all services performed to the general populace.
>>
File: beehive.jpg (496KB, 698x960px) Image search: [Google]
beehive.jpg
496KB, 698x960px
>>130168248
The Beehive
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.