[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My god, don't you people realize that no one is really in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Pale blue dot.jpg (7KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Pale blue dot.jpg
7KB, 512x512px
My god, don't you people realize that no one is really in control. Even the "Jews" "Owners" "Elites" bankers, politicians, the FED reserve, The money changers and creators, the law makers, they are just fucking greedy animal people, the false hearted bastards are dying in the webs that they spin. The ones in power and in control are greedy animals and the game is spread across the board as human competition reduces us to animalmen. ITs all made up, fabricated by the ignorance of mankind to believe we are in control of nature. We were brought in by nature and will be taken out by nature for not paying attention. The ones who are "in control" the pharaoh's, kings, of past and present are about as in control as anyone else. Learn from history FFS, what do all the pyramids add up to? 100s of years working as a slave in your past life. You have been reborn traveling with the same souls for millions of years, evolving and changing. We have lived it all we are mankind all of it and it is time we woke up to who we are where we came from and what the fuck is actually happening.

The same thing in the past, only now we are privy to the secret knowledge of the ages. We need to wake up to the truth. The ones in control now will mostly die in in less than 60 years. They just are lucky enough to play big shot for a couple years before they kick the bucket. SEE THE BIG PICTURE. What goes around comes around always. It is the nature of nature. Don't do your brothers wrong only the people can talk to people.

Still believing people are in control of the fate of this world is bondage and ignorance beyond control. We are sealing are fate but in ignorance we are not in control and until we learn the truth of life we will never be free.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgSbaKpCjq4
>>
File: 1493358935828.gif (223KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493358935828.gif
223KB, 220x200px
>don't you people realize that no one is really in control
I'm in control.
>>
I awoke in a sweat from the American Dream
They were loading the bomb bay of the iron bird
Giving their blood to the Doomsday Machine
I screamed into the wind my goodbye to the world

It was dark in the desert so we walked through the night
The vessel was waiting where we had been led
An awesome machine to tear through the sky
The last exodus from the land of the dead

We are swimming in the lunar sea
Drowning in insanity
Look to the shore you will see
Your leaders were lying
Nobody's driving!

Upon the horizon is the earth I once knew
Now a red ball of light suspended in space
So we erected a stone on the shore of the sea
As a grim epitaph to the lost human race

We are swimming in the lunar sea
Drowning in insanity
Between the devil and the deep blue sea
Our world is dying
And nobody's driving!
>>
But that's a kind of existential horror most people can't deal with.
>>
>>130167208
Amebix you fucking ledgend.
>>
Abandoning my own thread after realization of its futility
>>
>>130168247
Still here?
>>
>>130170697
Yes actually
>>
>>130164848
This is a great argument in favor of the Unabomber manifesto.

We aren't in control. No one is in control, the only constant is technology and it's vice grip on humanity.

Besides, I don't believe this drivel. It's an argument from ignorance and ultimately unreasonable if one considers human motives and historical evidence.

Stop trying to bluegill my community.
>>
>>130172365
Can't really understand what your saying to me seems like two different things, the Unabomber was right about somethings, wrong about most underlying things like technology being evil when it is inherently neutral and that mankind being animals use it for animal reasons
>>
>>130171741
You should've named your thread final redpill or something similar so sheeple autists would click on it from their muscle memory.

I just remembered that Nietzsche said the same thing too about eternal recurrence in Thus spoke Zarathustra. You can also find similar allegories in eastern philosophy as well
>>
>>130164848
lol why are goyim so fucking stupid? do you not realize what a mindless fucking slave you have to be to believe any of this shit?
>>
Doesn't matter what you write. On here you will always be a faggot OP. On a side note, KILL all HMANS
>>
>>130164848
Don't make a system from your feelings. Most people don't think like you. Some people don't need to truth nor they need to be free.

You're alone in your desires ; this is why accomplished, they will be rewarding.
>>
I just have to kill myself and ill be reborn as a politician or a jew? nice
>>
>>130174420
One OF my favorites by Nitetzsche, was one woke mofo. Check this out might like it, don't believe everything just read first 11 pages open minded. http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/
>>
>>130175237
Not exactly you kill yourself youll get what people who kill themselves deserve depends on a lot of things doh
>>
File: 864848468646553.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
864848468646553.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>130164848
Fake & Gay
>>
File: 1493624132873.jpg (248KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493624132873.jpg
248KB, 900x1200px
Bump.
>>
File: 1497622376205.gif (993KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497622376205.gif
993KB, 1600x900px
Hahahaha yeah i remember being 13 too.
>>
>>130175680
Whoops, didn't mean to attach that image, sorry.
>>
>>130175367
Will do
>>
Seriously how can you people not see our TRUE history. We have been evolving for a very long time on earth. Mankind or MIND kind has existed with a very similar mind to we have now 10,000 years ago. IN THAT TIME you have lived life after life probably sticking close to your bloodline fighting in wars, slaving for kings. You were born into this life to wake up, to see our true past, who we truly are (Conscious beings) and where we are going taking the next step in human evolution evolving from mankind to spirit kind or conscious kind which means using are minds which we gained in our last step in evolution to forge ahead learn the ultimate truth of life and live connected to life forms on your level.

>TLDR Learn the truth get to "heaven" which we have sucbonsciously known has been possible for 10000 years and have been writing insights about it and reality handing down sacred text to finally see their meaning.
>>
>>130176340
We are in the hands of something much bigger than ourselves. We needed help to get to where we are now. We notice about 10,000 years ago we took our first real step away from the jungle. This inspirational shift changed the way we lived, now we are entering a new stage that will shift the way we live. We will all be directly connected to the source, collective unconscious, universal mind, mind of God what ever you want to call it to learn the truth, see the truth and turn this world into the heaven it truly could be.
>>
>>130164848
>"Owners" "Elites" bankers, politicians, the FED reserve, The money changers and creators, the law makers

But they're literally all Jews.
>>
>>130176765
No one is right or wrong, there are just people who know the truth and people who do not. Forgive them for they know not what they do. Only the truth will us free. The truth is the only thing that will give people a concrete reason to be moral, live decent loving giving lives. Because very soon people will learn underhanded people and tactics cannot win. What I am saying is simple, the ones who are in control are just under strong delusion and are in a balancing act, they will die and get theirs. They actually get theirs while they are alive too, they are the most unhappy people on the planet. Wisdom is better than silver and gold, don't gain the world and lose your soul
>>
There is no truth because they control the truth. They also control money, which can make and break people instantly. I'd say it's the most powerful weapon in existence.

Living off the grid, being one with nature is just about how we should be living right now but...money talks and controls...
>>
Come on man, don't be so paranoid how can they control the Truth. The truth by literal definition is that which is. How can they hide what is from you so successfully? The funny thing there is something hiding the truth from people but it is not Rich men without any name it is a veil that will not be lifted until the time is right. A veil produced by our own subconscious, it will be lifted when the time is right.
>>
>>130178132
I mean if look at humanity the shifts in technology, the fact we devloped language at the same time in different areas, the cave art that appeared around the world at the same time hints that there is outside influence beyond our own minds. Inb4 aliens, it is a force not well understood by science and could in fact be the illusive dark energy we find in the universe.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.