[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pol makes constant threads making fun of non whites and generalize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1437214102179.png (304KB, 1148x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1437214102179.png
304KB, 1148x1022px
>pol makes constant threads making fun of non whites and generalize about them negativelly
>make one thread making fun of whites
>pol can't contain it's butthurt
>300 replies of but you can't generalize about us, we're diferent, I'm not the one to blame for white colonization, my ancestors didn't do shit and more excuses
LOL
>>
>>130162008
ooga booga indeed
>>
>>130162229
t. butthurt cracka
>>
Those threads prove that most of the """"white supremacists"""" on /pol/ are just newfags from r/the_donald that took a few redpills and now consider themselves to be part of us. Their entire understanding of why we must fight against the non-whites is based on memes.
>>
Those threads prove that most of the """"white supremacists"""" on /pol/ are just newfags from r/the_donald that took a few redpills and now consider themselves to be part of us. Their entire understanding of why we must fight against the non-whites is based on memes. They don't realize that it's us or them.
>>
>>130162467
funny how the average neo nazi is the same as what the nazi propaganda called subhumans.
>>
>>130162008
if you're not white you're not right
>>
>>130162008
Just to be clear Europe was once colonized and conquered by white europeans too, our ancient civilizations and culture wiped out and replaced with a more advanced on. We too fought against it and lost. Before you get all butthurt about it realize it happened in Europe too, only people there didnt sit around steaming about it for hundreds of years and realized they got a more advanced civilization because of it. Yeah people look back at Celtic or Gaul and wonder what could have been...but seriously theres nothing you can do about it, that was the past, and what you got was a lot better than farming from huts with no wheel (if your flag is accurate)
>>
I have no problem with colonisation, in fact i am proud of it.
>>
>>130162229
>>130162370
>>130162467
>>130162761
>>130162792
>>130162899

What the fuck is this place? I just came here from /r/politics to see if there was anything of equal or greater quality, and I come here and I don't see any shit but fucking racism and islmophobia. all of you are fucking degenerates. Is this the trash can of the internet? what would drive anyone to come here to be with such trash? this is why all boards should be strictly moderated by those of high moral standards. There is no decency here. What the fuck even. I just can't. I can not.

Also why does this website look like it was made in 1994? do you people really enjoy posting on such outdated shit? if you value your precious anonymity then I would expect that you would try to go somewhere with sophisticated coding and security. this isn't even fucking https.

fuck you guys
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.