[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having traveled and experienced different cultures and environments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1407.jpg (758KB, 1977x2669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1407.jpg
758KB, 1977x2669px
Having traveled and experienced different cultures and environments is the mark of a well rounded man. What are some places you have traveled to and what was your experience?

>Austria
Innsbruck in particular, such a beautiful city and great skiing. Kind to me and my pals as we were very respectful and spoke german.
>Germany
Took the autobahn north through München, had a brew in the Hofbrauhaus. Saw the old city, very clean and friendly people. Only went to Frankfurt to catch a plane back to the states.
>The Bahamas
Freeport had a very colonial british feel. All post boxes had Elizabeth Rex on it and all their stamps were of the British Royal Family. Also the only time i ever drove on the left side of the road. The beaches are breathtaking and very private. Drinks are very cheap and they make sure you are having a good time. Groceries were very expensive however, about 2x what i would normally pay for the same product. The people you run into are very friendly, and encourage you to visit the whole island. Much kinder than American negros.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.