[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was meditating on the Jewish question yesterday and it occurred

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: newage08_01.jpg (102KB, 713x708px) Image search: [Google]
newage08_01.jpg
102KB, 713x708px
I was meditating on the Jewish question yesterday and it occurred to me that maybe they are here fore some greater purpose. Their continuous subversion and hindrance of human development seems to be essential to their being. So could it be that they exist to help man overcome his barriers ? Are they an older race that was here before us ? Considering the only way to end their dominion is to unite all peoples of the earth than maybe this is the purpose ? Every action they take, good or bad, seems to incite people to internationalism. Even their NWO serves to unite people across the world against it. The constant wars they start, by now we can see the futility ?. Are we being tested ? Is there an unseen hand behind the Jew ? Was Satan not originally Gods loyal servant, sent to test Job ? What if his latter opposition was just a manifestation of this original relationship ? would then the Satanic lineage plague man in service to God ? attempt to lead man away from God that he may make the proper decision ?

I wonder these things because no Jew i have ever met has left a bad impression. I never sensed any malice at all. On the contrary, the jews iv met have been warm and likeable, and on the whole much better people on the face of it than non jews. They have a sharp intellect but also an aura empathy i find lacking among others.

How does this square then with the reality of the Jewish power structure ? Its influence in politics and through history ? I see no evidence of evil in Jewish people, just in the consequences of some of the positions they hold. This is why i wonder if there is more to the Jewish question than meets the eye. The ability of this clan to rule through history could indicate some unseen force. What it is im unsure of, but the more i learn the more i believe its there.
>>
No, they're just massive twats.
>>
>>130159090

massive twattery and being a vehicle designed to develop the human race beyond a certain stage arnt mutually exclusive
>>
>>130159019
>>130160462
Yea you're 100% right. We will all unite to purge them from this earth so everyone can enjoy their ethnostates.
>>
>>130159019
yes, their purpose is to cause enough shit so that Jesus returns and ends it
>>
>>130159019
The Jews are international because they have no home. Even with Israel, they are stuck in their habit of being parasites on other nations.
>>
>>130160802

The united federation of indopendant ethnostates UFIE (minus Israel)
>>
>>130159019
>I was meditating on the Jewish question

Best sentence I ever read on /pol/.

But in all seriousness:

Of course we are all here to play our role in the game. Life's a giant dance and without some role, it would get boring.

Try not to overstate "muh Jews", the people in power, whether jewish or not, have been in power for centuries. This includes Marc Zuckerberg who has ties to the Rockefellers, even Johnny Depp and the Queen of Britain are blood-related.
We need them to be evil, we can't be the good ones otherwise.
Nobody knows who wins or what the end is but "Black vs. White" is the first game in the game, the second is "Gee, Black wins, but white must win!".

I wish I would "know" all this. I'm basically quoting Alan Watts.
>>
>>130159019
You thought too much.
Get back work and prove yourself.
We wait for all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.