[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MK ULTRA, Mind Control, Subconscious programming thread. Post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Luke!.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
Luke!.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
MK ULTRA, Mind Control, Subconscious programming thread. Post what you got, docus. pics, sources, ETC.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiVxbS02kp0&spfreload=5
>>
File: britney_spears.jpg (86KB, 874x960px) Image search: [Google]
britney_spears.jpg
86KB, 874x960px
>>130158798
>>
>>130158798
Covfefe.
>>
>>130159304
Do you think this was trauma based mind control? OR just white cunt gets famous and goes of the deep end.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i40HuNwMMzY
0:57 Master, I'm not feeling so well anymore
>>
>>130159782
Was waiting for this. IS interesting especially since right after that therapist thing
>>
>>130158798

Read Fritz Springmier if you want the real shit
>>
>>130159782
>>130160231
It's a fucking act you idiots Jesus christ she did this in all her shows. You could argue that the first time was genuine so she decided to make it part of her act in an effort to save face.
>>
>>130158798
>confusing /pol/ for /x/ again
when will the madness end
>>
>>130161054
Yo I agree, although this was not the only incident in this show in particular, youtube it, literally 10-20 vidoes about MK ultra and this one show haha.

But beyond that like thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHLNRUU9_Qo&t=30s haha it gets to a point if there not brainwashed by someone else then they are brainwashed by themselves.

I am more into the hard evidence, declassified CIA docs and stuff. Their online declassication docs are 1000s of pages interesting but not really anything that interesting. They induce hallucinations in people by giving them LSD then inducing trauma and other werid shit. And of course when they realize the human mind is more complicated they gave up after awhile, or so were told. The thing im interested in is more subliminal/political programming in kids cartoons, the pedo rings in the higher ups. subliminal wave lengths stuff like that.

>>130160859
>>
>>130161242
first of all it is fact second of all btfo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.