[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What, exactly, made the "alt-right" (or whatever you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: feminazi.jpg (181KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
feminazi.jpg
181KB, 1200x800px
What, exactly, made the "alt-right" (or whatever you want to call it) blow up?
>>
the hillary campaign and their msm lackeys looking for a boogeyman.
>>
File: 1496994186890.png (282KB, 526x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496994186890.png
282KB, 526x550px
>>130158651
GamerGate, probably.
>>
>>130158941

This, but also, people will only take so much shit before their cups run over.
>>
>>130158651
A lack of right-wing political parties. Democrats are incredibly left now, and Republicans get more left by the day. Europeans don't have right-wing parties (except for fringe) and neither does Canada.
>>
Gamergate caused a massive amount of classical liberal youtubers to explode in popularity and they made the millions of youth who watch them alt-right
>>
>>130158651
Liberals. The inaction of the libertarian party. SJWs. The widespread disenfranchisement of young men in modern society.
Fuck dude, I used to be full blown lolbertarian in high school.
>>
>>130159106
Hungary certainly has right wing parties.
As a matter of facts left wing parties have virtually no chance of gaining power.
>>
>>130158651
The Streisand effect.
>>
>>130158651
>blow up
The Alt-Right is not Daesh
>>
I dunno something with network theory and complexity theory
>>
The pot has been simmering for a long time. The gutting of the White working class and mass illegal immigration goes back to the early 90s at least.
>>
>>130161253
ya at least Daesh has the courage of their convictions. The Spencerfags and TRS kikes idea of creating a country to call their own is just yelling at commies at protest rallies while making shekels off podcasts then say they are just being 'civilized'.
>>
>>130158651
im pretty sure the alt-right doesn't exist as the media portrays them.

/pol/ isn't a right board, its more chaotic neutral and interested in whichever side is the most entertaining and we're what the media says the alt-right is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.