[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw /pol/ has become a viral market >tfw degenerates with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1245436924405.jpg (37KB, 348x410px) Image search: [Google]
1245436924405.jpg
37KB, 348x410px
>tfw /pol/ has become a viral market
>tfw degenerates with webcomics/youtube channels shill theyre shit here to create controversy for themselves DAILY
>tfw EVERY thread with "/pol/ BTFO" in the subject is literally a shill thread for said person MADE BY THEM FOR YOU TO GIVE THEM CLICKS/EXPOSURE/SOMETHING TO CONTINUE "FIGHT AGAINST"
>tfw even the content in line with /pol/'s opinions is posted by their literal creators (but they never admit it)
>tfw these fags are just bandwagon-jumping e-celeb whores trying to milk shekels from any big enough internet userbase retarded enough to feel validated just cause some faggot on youtube said something they agree with, only because theyre shameless, fame-whoring KIKES
>tfw most of /pol/ always falls for it and is giving these subhumans a salary just cause they cant resist OBVIOUS sociopolitical clickbait
>>
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>130151566
One of the worst part about a big chunk of /pol/ is that their political world view stems from a fucking YouTuber

>epic molymeme!! right on, tell it like it is
>STOP BEING A BETA LEFTIST, hope the golden one notices me ;__;
>>
I don't pay them any attention.
>>
All true. Also lots of redditors again
>>
>>130152010
>I don't pay them any attention.
Doesnt matter.
They always reach 300 replies at worst, so /pol/ clearly does.
>>
>>130151566
You do realize that some of those set up discussions to facilitate redpills, right? Or find potential targets for /pol/ to vent out all this pent up hatred. Real shill threads are, of course, get shut down and sometimes fucked over.
>Saged and reported; raided
And sometimes, /pol/ uses said e-celebs to do /pol/'s dirty work, then cast them out like used whores.
>>
>>130152650
Keep believing that.
>>
File: Lenins.jpg (21KB, 461x333px) Image search: [Google]
Lenins.jpg
21KB, 461x333px
>>130152439
nu/pol/ does because they're braindead lemmings that follow a YouTuber just because she has an E cup and wears a tanktop.

You'll find the majority of old/pol/ on smaller threads that actually encourage discussion with people who actually want to debate.

Also, use thread filters, it works wonders.
>>
>>130151566
Don't forget the archive.is shilling and bot faggotry. That site is data mine. Fuck archiving links. Screencap and post the real link ffs. Use an ad blocker if you give two shits about Jews exchanging ad shekels over products no one from /pol/ is buying.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.