[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with so many millennials not wanting kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: nice female.jpg (738KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
nice female.jpg
738KB, 2048x2048px
What's the deal with so many millennials not wanting kids and dropping out of society? How do we save our future generations?
>>
Aryans need a spiritual rebirth
>>
Is this really a world you'd want to bring a child into?
>>
>>130150946
Its the same old thing. We are just waiting for the next war and with that there will be another population boom.

Its expensive to live in the west and there are too many of us. That always preceeded war in the past. Now nukes make that too costly.
>>
>>130150946
Sauce?

She looks like Alicia Silverstone
>>
>>130150946
That bitch needs to get burned at the stake.
>>
>>130150946
Who is this?
>>
File: 1322259941001.jpg (136KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
1322259941001.jpg
136KB, 456x337px
>this gets posted every fucking day

Why the fuck do you faggots do this? You know why, the world is crumbling and millennials were expecting the world to be better than ever before. Thus it has stunted our growth into adults, not too mention feminism and the anti-White culture being pushed on us strong since the 00's.

This is fucking obvious. Here is your you.
>>
>>130150946
bye mom
>>
>>130150946
Op is a faggot.
>>
>>130150946
push traditional values
>>
>>130150946
Dunno.

Left my GF because she said she don't want kids.

Now she is riding the dick carousel and sending messages asking if I have changed my mind.

What a dumb cunt.
>>
Stop posting this thread every fucking day you mongoloid
>>
Fuck wasting the best 18 years of my life raising someone else, especially today.
>>
>>130150946
If your mom knew she would give birth to a half wit mong like yourself she probably wouldn't have gotten pregnant. Having a child is knowing all the things that can go wrong and then disregarding all of them. It's not some kind of fucking like indoctrination, as much as you and I want to believe. People are simply far too accustomed to luxury and pleasure to give it up for a chance at parenthood.
>>
>>130150946
This is posted every day and OP never posts more then once. Not sure why people continue to reply when it's been discussed to death and it's clearly just a bot collecting information.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING RETARDS.
>>
>>130150946
Being ugly. Small dick and timid and weak personality means I'll never find anyone to even date me
Let alone breed with

Honestly. I look forward to suicide more now. It makes me so happy to imagine being dead
>>
File: 0 (41).gif (39KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
0 (41).gif
39KB, 100x100px
>>130151494
no, my bro!!!! you must save the "land of hope and glory", SAVE YOUR HOMELAND!!!
>>
>>130150946
hey op i fapped to your pic, didnt read your post and I saged
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.