[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: irelandengland.jpg (22KB, 343x344px) Image search: [Google]
irelandengland.jpg
22KB, 343x344px
They have their own languages and culture as well but have assimilated and identify as British.
Maybe it's because we are a different island and have a different religion?
>>
if you think we have any culture outside of the highlands and islands you are mistaken.

This entire country is a cultural marxists wet dream
>>
>>130143832
that's like the whole west now isn't it?
the only culture that's allowed to exist is trivial culture.
>>
>>130143333
They were conquered by the English but were too cucked to fight back. This made them subservient to the English. They mimic the culture so they don't get bullied
>>
>>130143832
Ireland is even worst than that, it's the most globalist country in europe probably
>>
>>130144046
You've never been outside Limerick you autist. Stop sucking up to the Jocks
>>
>>130143333
What in the fuck are they teaching you in Ireland - Have you no idea about your history? Do you know anything of the 800 years of occupation by the Brits? Read a fucking book you degenerate cunts - I swear it must be worse than post war Germany in Ireland, have they purged Ireland's struggle for independence out of the curriculum to prevent any more Irish Nationalism? Ireland has become the WORST example of EU liberalist brainwashing this side of Brussels. A complete leftist utopia. Gays trannies, muslims, feminists, every form of sub-human degenerate is the norm.
>>
File: ira2.jpg (44KB, 590x342px) Image search: [Google]
ira2.jpg
44KB, 590x342px
>>130144027
nah we set aside our differences and work together

the fenian though loves communism too much to do that though

fuck the pope and the ira
>>
File: IMG_2326.jpg (30KB, 331x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2326.jpg
30KB, 331x312px
>>130144602
>Scotcuck in denial
You owed them so much money you gave them your country.
>>
>>130144500
> every form of sub-human degenerate is the norm.

wasnt that always the case?
>>
>>130144988
There were great men once in Ireland - Not any more. EVERY last one of them have swallowed the blue pill, progressivism has taken root and has become the default setting. The hit job on the Priests has led to this, all forms of conservative restraint are considered heinous crimes against humanity. Ireland is lost forever.
>>
>>130144830
im english you dumbass
>>
>>130144602
Is he about to mow down that family?
That would be pretty ridiculous
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zla_v-7uEXs
>>
Papists
>>
File: locutus_of_Beady.jpg (44KB, 483x314px) Image search: [Google]
locutus_of_Beady.jpg
44KB, 483x314px
>>130143333
I am Locutus of ANGLO. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Lower your walls and surrender your borders. We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own.
Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply.

I paid a visit to Ireland. It's far more primitive than I expected. I don't understand how anyone could prefer a crude environment to ANGLO perfection. We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples. You are imperfect beings, created imperfect beings. Finding you weakness is only a matter of time.

>"But you cannot just divide and conquer entire countries and peoples!

Brave words. I've heard them before, from thousands of peoples across thousands of regions, since long before you were created. But, now they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

We won't turn you into ANGLODRONES. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact. But we've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

You like having friends, don't you? Annexation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's thoughts.
>>
>>130144500
Why does Irish nationalism have to hinge on hating the English? English nationalism isn't about hating Germany.
I don't see any reason to hate the English.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4
>>
>>130148245
>English nationalism isn't about hating Germany.

no, its about hating france.
>>
>>130148682
Your only allowed to hate France because your so similar. Your not allowed to hate Jews.
>>
>>130143333

Because the last time Ireland joined a British union they were genocided.
>>
>>130143333
cause irish have balls and scotts and wales dont.
>>
>>130143333

Because the scotts and the welsh were welcomed into the UK with far less prejudice than irish folk.
>>
File: 7480fheygo3z.jpg (100KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
7480fheygo3z.jpg
100KB, 680x954px
>>
File: donaldisontheway.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
donaldisontheway.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>130144500
>800 years of occupation by the Brits
>>
File: j9s8jttzf0wy.png (576KB, 716x633px) Image search: [Google]
j9s8jttzf0wy.png
576KB, 716x633px
>>
>>130148878
>Your not allowed to hate Jews

somebody need to tell /pol/ this information.
>>
>>130148988
If it weren't for British technology the whole world would still be peasants and subject to the malthusian laws.
I don't think that's a good thing though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.