[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate Niggers. They disgust me, like walking turds in ape form.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1496141776003.jpg (175KB, 679x429px) Image search: [Google]
1496141776003.jpg
175KB, 679x429px
I hate Niggers.

They disgust me, like walking turds in ape form.

I hate the way they look, I hate the way they smell, I hate the way they move, I hate the way they talk.

I have a strong instinct of revulsion and I perceive them as threats and unhygienic.

I want them to be removed, ideally I want to classify them as animals, to strip them of
human rights so I can treat them like cattle.

Interestingly, that is what the USA is doing - they either enslave them as workers (in
farming long ago) or put them in prisons and Nigger ghettos - whatever they do to them,
they remove them from real, white people, and they put them in chains, be it in slavery
or in prison.

Ideally, I would like to see them go extinct.
I see them like a plague, like pests, that only need to be removed for they are useless
and dangerous.
>>
>>130132098
>I hate niggers

You've come to the right place, friend
>>
>>130132098
Leddit plz go. Your front page faggotry is over now kindly get
>>
This seems too forced, like a trap to put me on some alphabet agency list.
>>
>>130132098
Okay storm front. what ever you say.
>>
>>130132098
Don't cut yourself on the edge son. You are obviously new here.

https://youtu.be/tTCptnnHIx0
>>
>>130132098
Niggers are my triggers.
>>
Hate is only one simple wrong turn away to becoming love. Instead of having such strong feelings for them, why not feel absolutely nothing instead? Unless you're going to do something about it, there's no point letting them take so much free rentspace in your head.
>>
>>130132098
>niggers aren't humans
Go back to plebbit, I don't know what they tell you there but this board in particular is for discussing politics not blaming ethnicities for the sole reason of being black.
>>
>>130132098
Dude, when you write songs you need to link a melody.
>>
>>130134499
You go the fuck back
>>
>>130134499
Fuck off FYROM Monkeydonian
>>
File: 1496504275355.jpg (71KB, 501x386px) Image search: [Google]
1496504275355.jpg
71KB, 501x386px
>>130132098
i hate Germans.

They disgust me,they don't use soap in Belize.

i hate the way they smell they
I want them to be removed, ideally I want to classify them as animals, to strip them of
human rights so I can treat them like cattle.
>>
File: stoptheblacks.png (150KB, 740x958px) Image search: [Google]
stoptheblacks.png
150KB, 740x958px
>>
>>130132098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip_gVSl46xI
>>
I hate white people, their inferior genes, pink skin, antidepressant consuming pussies, inbred fuckers (see the English) and as well as their breastless no ass having women. Literally the saddest race on the planet. It's a good thing you all get to suffer at the hand of old age and be abused at retiring home :)
>>
File: bad statistics.jpg (10KB, 601x100px) Image search: [Google]
bad statistics.jpg
10KB, 601x100px
>>130137378
>muh rape culture
>>
>>130137378
Lol paranoid delusional neckbeards
>>
>>130132847
We're all on lists so don't worry
Even the listmakers are on lists
Politicians who think they're immune are on lists
People who never speak online are on lists
Anyway, I'd say the OP has had a recent black overdoes
And if the (((media))) is to be believed, Africans rampaged through a village, killed a woman, slices steaks off her, cooked them and made her kids eat her
Who knows what experiences the OP has had
If I saw blacks feeding a mother to her kids, I'd make the OP look like an understatement
And it's not as if we're enchanted with blacks here or in Europe or any other place that's been cursed with the parasites
Izrail hates blacks and izrail's the pacesetter isn't it
>>
>>130136801
A lot of the Germans I met while staying abroad had a severe lack of hygiene. One guy had dandruff so bad I swear it was like he just walked in from the snow everyday. It was dirty...
>>
>>130143284
Lucky blacks die young from AIDS and multiple other diseases or are killed on the roads and in swimming pools. I'm thankful I won't have to share a nursing home with them

Do you ever hear estate agents using blacks as a selling point, ' You'll love this neighbourhood. It has hundreds of blacks'

Work it out
>>
>>130133374
>ancap
>"you're new here"

If you don't hate niggers you are in the wrong neighborhood motherfucker
>>
>>130133224
>>130133374
>>130132773
>>130134499
>>130143284
Nupol pls to away.

Fucking degenerates
>>
>>130132847
you're posting on /pol/ with white supremacist flair. you're already on a list, Jimbo
>>
>>130144010
>nupol
It's TruPOL
Shitskins got tired of larping as Whites.
>>
>nigger hair dye
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
>>
>>130135200
Underrated
>>
>>130132098
Fuck. Kraut. You're turning me on. Don't tease me like that!
>>
>>130143452
>"Facts are a delusion"
Well done Jamal.
>>
>>130132098
Planet of the apes (1968) is a good movie though
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.