[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok Pol, it's story time. Sorry if it's long winded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg (41KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg
41KB, 499x499px
Ok Pol, it's story time. Sorry if it's long winded I'll do my best to keep it interesting. Also greentext general.
>Be me at 28. Working in family business with scumbag Jewish "ceo" cousin who is always paranoid about not having enoug money and drug peddler cousin that spends his time and money trying to wife tattooed/peirced party sluts.
>Both cousins are degenerate pot heads who can't show up to work sober or keep their drugs at home but I enjoy the work so I put up with their addict level dependence on pot.
>No GF, just gold diggers who wanna bang a business owner.
>Browsing tinder for hookups at 11pm one night.
>See white girl in early 30s in modest clothing with pics of her doing wholesome activities with family and friends
>Not super attractive but she seems nice, has huge tits, and a great smile.
>Swipe: Instant match
>Chat for about 30 minutes about traveling, learn that she's from Denver and moved to get away from the rising criminal culture.
>Suggest hookup, she enthusiastically agrees.
>Meet that night, great sex.
>Pick up slight crazy vibe afterward but quickly realize she's just really happy and excited.
>Decide to hook up next week at her place. She tells me she's a huge football fan and it's going to be Superbowl Sunday. She buys me beer.
>Have great weekend together and agree on a casual but exclusive relationship with a direction towards long term companionship.
>Keep hooking up like this every weekend for months.
>Relationship evolves.
>No secrets, no exclusive friendships with members of the opposite sex, have each others fingerprints on our phone locks.
>Major confidence boost.
>Stop smoking cigs altogether and quit smoking grass socially with cousins.
>Have more testosterone from getting laid every weekend and more energy from lack of smoke, start working rings around degenerates to the point of carrying business.
>>
>>130131564
That's it?
>>
>Pothead cousins cut me out of their circlejerk, because they have a fucked up world view of anyone who abstains from smoking to help justify their ridiculous smoking habits.
>Get out of debt and ahead of bills by thousands despite the Jew skimming the drawer to buy cocaine.
>Get into argument with jew about not selling advertised promotional products we got for free in a legally binding agreement with supplier to give away.
>Jew storms out early leaving me to close solo while doing his job too.
>Close shop go to bed
>Phone starts going nuts at 3am
>Jew has created group chat with other cousin and is going nuclear and threatening to bankrupt the business because he should be calling shots because "muh ceo"
>Peddler shithead proposes a vote on illegally selling advertised promo products.
>Tell them risking legal repercussions and healthy relationship with supplier to make a few bucks is some thirsty bottom feeder shit and I won't comply.
>"You calling us thirsty bottom fedders? It does not matter what you think about it. We voted on it, that's final. If you refuse to comply with our politics, thats a definite forfeit of your position."
>Tell em they can't vote away the law go to back to sleep.
>>
>Quit business and inform landlord about somewhat recent proposal by Jew to burn down shopping center to get out of lease.
>Explain jew and peddler were for it but I put a stop to it and provide screenshots of the full conversation.
>Tell landlord I won't be there to stop it next time it comes up and confirm suspicions he already had about drugs on the property.
>Landlord boots degenerates and they get blackballed by other business in the area.
>Move out of town with GF that weekend into cozy apt on the outskirts of a nice little town.
>Find out later that the peddler got arrested for selling to a minor he was banging and Jew's wife tried to kill him.
>Go back to school to prepare to take over my dad's thriving business. And enjoy football on the weekend with the GF.

Goddamn it's good to be white and sober.
>>
>>130131832
Ok
>>
File: 1484093187962.jpg (43KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
1484093187962.jpg
43KB, 395x578px
>>130131564
I'm not reading this shit

*LARPs in your path*
>>
>>130133094
What's the matter?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.