[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a Neet from single mother >realize that family is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1492843156141.png (170KB, 994x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1492843156141.png
170KB, 994x1042px
>Be a Neet from single mother
>realize that family is the only thing worth living for only at advanced age
>Abort only chance at a family when young.
>Life will end with old age or suicide.
>Never heard a pro-life argument in youth because of rabid leftist blaming religion for entire life worse than Islam training kids to kill Jews.
>Old no chance for meaningful life.
>Left chooses gay butt fucking over creating life and family. And turning male children into abominations that can't consent to sex but can have a sex change.
>Marxists promote race mixing Despite high divorce rate and lack of success of the progeny other than entertainment for propaganda purpose. Obama doesn't FUCKING COUNT! worst President ever in his own bi-racial way.
>Christian God murdered by Jewish bigotry and ignorant white seculars fat and happy in the land of plenty.
>Murderd of only child guarantees Hell for all eternity and a life filled with the taste of ashes.
>Watch the most divine of women become mothers with the need to degrade themselves to care for their progeny.
If God won't give me the satisfaction of murdering Ideologists like Antifa, Communists, Marxists, leftists & Democrats. I will curse him and all his creation that my hate will be here to rival these fuckers for all eternity and ground the maggots from this earth. Become hate itself and drink the blood of liberals.

Care to change my mind?
>>
God created nature. Nature is savage, cruel and without mercy for the weak.

As is the god who created it.
>>
>>130131711
Godless societies create clever demons.
>>
I need more, please.
>>
>>130133924
?
>>
File: wpid-joseantonio_derivera_.jpg (396KB, 1021x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-joseantonio_derivera_.jpg
396KB, 1021x1600px
>>130131425
>>
File: 1497150959091.jpg (80KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497150959091.jpg
80KB, 1000x800px
If you really want to take it to those degenerates, they certainly make no effort to hide themselves. Take enough out, and you'll go down in the hall of honor.
>>
File: 1496128454126.png (119KB, 409x392px) Image search: [Google]
1496128454126.png
119KB, 409x392px
>>130134713
I like you. Happenings Dubbs hmmmmmm ya never know. post is spam my ass. >:D
>>
>free will...use it.
>>
File: 006.png (78KB, 308x320px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
78KB, 308x320px
>>130131425
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.