[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capital Punishment Thread. I can't believe that there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: abortion.jpg (102KB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
102KB, 615x461px
Capital Punishment Thread.

I can't believe that there are Americans who still believe in the death penalty. Our justice system is not infallible and there is no reason that my tax dollars should go to the public executor.

The only class of people who are granted the right to kill US citizens are cops, which is highly regulated and rare (Despite BLM wishing it was otherwise). Citizens can kill other citizens in self defense. We know that Zimmerman had every right to defend himself against a criminal who was attacking him.

I understand the desire for revenge, but that isn't what the justice system is for. Stick em in jail to rot forever, but I'm always surprised when a seemingly normal person gets that look in their eyes when they want someone killed, are too much of a pussy to do it themselves, so they ask big government to do their dirty work for them. No different than cowards who eat meat yet won't kill the animal themselves.

Am I saying that there are humans that don't deserve to die? Of course not, but that isn't what our government is for.

That being said, I can't pretend like I would know what to do with conquered dictators/terrorists etc. Surely Osama and Saddam deserve death for their crimes and it would be dangerous to keep them alive unless its a secret prison, but I can't help but think its better to let these people rot in monotonous anal rape than letting them get out easy.
>>
>>130122147
I believe in the death penalty because I believe a thief in my house is nothing more than free dog food. Humans are capable of making their own laws without fancy uniforms and cash payment.
>>
>>130122337
So you kill them in the moment. Once the threat is neutralized there is no self defense argument to be had. Eye for an eye is the most common example but it allows for no opportunity to rise above and set a moral standard. So I agree in what you mean in humans being able to follow natural law: You attack me and you lose your right to live.

But as for policies regulating those with cash payment and fancy uniform, I don't want to give them an inch more than they need.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.