[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name just several things niggers or shitskin muslims have invented

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Name just several things niggers or shitskin muslims have invented or contributed to society.

I'll wait.

Pro-tip.................................................................................you can't.
>>
Let's us test how efficient our weapons are on living human targets
BOOM wise guy
>>
>>130120453
Algebra and arabic numerals are actually very important inventions.
>>
>>130120776
That was invented by an Arab, not necessarily or exclusively a muslim.

Try again, dunce.
>>
>>130120776
Algebra was invented by a Persian
Try again Islamic USA
>>
Algebra was white men
>>
>>130120453
Can we please be finished with this loser commie OP?

I waited 8 years for him and his tranny wife to GTFO and I'm just not in the mood.
>>
>>130120776
Both of which were invented by Persians, not niggers or dune coons.
>>
>>130120453
Sumerians were brown and they invented the wheel.
>>
not every shitskin is a muslim, for example japs do great job at electronics and entertainment products, also how do you post without flag?
>>
Peanut butter???
>>
>>130120453
Obama did a tremendous contribution to the world when he got his dirty nigger ass, tranny husband and lanky ugly little bonobos out of the White House. I hate the fucking bastard, but I hope no one assassinates him because he'll become a martyr
>>
>>130120923
>>130121108
>>130121296
OP asked for muslims and I gave my answer, if you're talking about Africans then yeah I have no idea if they have even invented anything besides baskets and grass huts. But I'm pretty sure Al-Jabar was a muslim. It's as if you're asking if a Christian has ever invented anything and you'd reject my answer if I answered Calculus cause he wasn't a Christian but British.
>>
Pyramids
>>
Gee I wonder why this thread is

Gutter ball

N1 OP

thanks for the trash
>>
File: 66775994.gif (2MB, 374x266px) Image search: [Google]
66775994.gif
2MB, 374x266px
/poldancing
>>
Delta Blues.
>>
File: 1430081192512s.jpg (10KB, 235x249px) Image search: [Google]
1430081192512s.jpg
10KB, 235x249px
>>130120776>>130121108
>>130121854
Looks at Euclids Elements...
Looks at the writings of Archimedes
Looks at the fact that this and much more was likely stored in the library of alexandria
The fundamental mathematics of a p->q system as derived from logic or externally validating theorem existed in Greece 1000 years prior to the advent of "al'geber"
So did the base 10 system
So you are claiming that you don't believe ANYONE in the systems that developed the fundamentals of fucking calculus was capable of thinking up a system of simple notation for mathematics, and that the development of said notation system is worthy of accolade 700 years after the fact.

Funny the golden age of islam didn't occur until after that gigantic building in the middle east burned down that contained all the physical copies and records of our knowledge as a world up until that point burned down, and somehow despite this incredible pick up in speed comparative to the suppressed european nation states, the middle east somehow was unable to actually PROGRESS any of the knowledge they SUDDENLY CAME UPON. Its almost as if THEY WERE WORKING FROM STOLEN WORKS obtained from the Library of Alexandria.

But wait, that would be way to simple and obvious of an explanation, and it wouldn't allow me to feel guilty about the fact that the middle east is, and always has been a shit hole.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.