[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take a shot for each time this show spouts liberal propaganda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: supergirl13-590x332.jpg (37KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl13-590x332.jpg
37KB, 590x332px
Take a shot for each time this show spouts liberal propaganda
How drunk are you?

It's a shame too cuz I like Supergirl.
>>
I couldn't get thru the pilot episode. She's cute though.
>>
>take a shot
Impossible, you'll just be continuously drinking. Wouldn't even be able to stop for air
>>
File: 1453815282063.jpg (35KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453815282063.jpg
35KB, 392x500px
>>130120823
I am on season 2 and managed to get passed the nigger, cuz the people behind the show must have known the outrage and she now dates a white guy with similar powers to Kryptonians.
>>130120984
pic related
>>
>>130120154
the first season was horse shit, but the second one wasn't half bad. Sure it had all the madame president crap that every show during the election was contractually obligated to include, but it kept most shit to a minimum and the white dude she started dating was the best character on top of pissing off all the SJW fans of her dating the black version of a white character or her being a lesbian so it was pretty funny.

Until the final episode. They brought back that completely horrible Kat character so everybody can yell yaaaas queen slay, despite her failing at literally everything, and pretended like it was believable that she could beat superman in a fight, then preceded to have superman tell her again and again how he was beat at his strongest and she is so powerful and perfect and wow aren't women better than men at everything.

I'm glad Legends of tomorrow is adding some L337 future hacker that is a fucking muslim so the arrowverse is finally shitty enough to drop it all.
>>
>>130121330
>horrible Kat character
I had mixed feelings on her. I want to fuck her but I hate her.
>so the arrowverse is finally shitty enough to drop it all.
I really liked Arrow but it seems that people are not responding to the SJW shit and they will crumble and fail if they don't stop. They should take a page from fucking Young Justice and stick to being just comic shit.
>>
>>130121605
arrow was the only thing worth watching this last season. Fucking prometheus was great and they somehow managed to make me like felicity again.

The only thing that arrow did wrong was the god awful gun debate episode. Even though it came down more on the side of the gun rights which is really really surprising, I couldnt stand that fucking speach from that ugly niggerfaggot about how we used to be able to talk about things as a country.

Up until that point he has spent the entire fucking episode ruthlessly attacking rene for being pro gun and basically blaming him for every gun death ever, then acts all offended when nobody wants to "debate" him and pretends he has the high ground for wanting to publicly shame people with different opinions.

Gee I wonder why nobody wants to have debates in this country anymore
>>
>>130120154
The actress has relatively graphic fuckpics all over the net.
Still not worth watching.
>>
>>130121966
I'm holding off of the current Arrow season until it hits Netflix. Tired of downloading them every week.
>Gee I wonder why nobody wants to have debates in this country anymore
Yeah, like I said these shows are goinna tank if they don't stop.
>>
File: bathulk.jpg (75KB, 400x526px) Image search: [Google]
bathulk.jpg
75KB, 400x526px
>>130121605
Arrow was good this season, better than last season by lots.
Flash... wtf? I really did not enjoy. Hope they fix.
Legends 7.5/10 and getting better
Superegirl wtf, just wtf.

Gotham though. Out of all the DC capeshit tv, it was the best. Especially the mid season finale and the two part ending. Very good!

The CW shows need to hire the writers from DCs animated division. They might even be able to save Supergirl if they did that.
>>
>>130122187
wait what
>>130122293
Gonna watch Flash next because of those dumbass to be continued on The Flash episodes on Supergirl. I only watvhed Supergirl becaiuse I like her and Injustice 2 and Laura Bailey's cute ass voice got me Supergirl hyped. Don't even know what Legends of tomorrow is and am still gonna hold off on Arrow til it hits Netflix,
>>
File: IMG_4371.png (256KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4371.png
256KB, 1334x750px
>>130122293
I don't know how Gotham exists.

It is just a comic book show. It doesn't try to shove shit down our throat. I thought for sure it would when it was announced that Penguin was gay and loved the riddler, but that turned out being amazing. I honestly don't know how they hold up to the shit infecting every good show lately. It is just crazy capeshit fun that keeps surprising me with how over the top it gets.

On the other hand it is worrisome how attractive I find all the women once they go completely bonkers.
>>
File: Lena.jpg (88KB, 920x460px) Image search: [Google]
Lena.jpg
88KB, 920x460px
>>130122638
I think the hottest girl in these show sis Lena Luthor. Fuck me that is some Irish gold right there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.