[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the Globalist are staging false flag Democrat shootings

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1479831277302.png (742KB, 2992x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1479831277302.png
742KB, 2992x2992px
>>
>>130102248
Fine by me. The sooner Americans can start shooting each other in open war the better. It's high time to cull the herd.
>>
They're not
They know they'll all be executed if we have a legit civil war
They're definitely not trying to cause one
>>
By the way I mean the same way the Globalists are funding groups like Antifa and ISIS why couldn't they fund a group to start a civil war to destabilize the United States
>>
Not true.

They would never do a public execution like this.
>>
>>130102248
They'd need to hit somebody closer to Trump or the man himself to make it happen. I realize the House Majority Leader is kinda an important guy as far as the process is concerned, but the average American doesn't know who Scalise is, so it didn't piss enough people off.
>>
That's what's happening they want American blood since we took away their consolidation of power
>>
>>130103118
He was investigating pizzagate tho
>>
>>130103186
And pizzagate is considered by the mainstream to be be the crazy ramblings of a minority of sawed-off Trump supporters. Not nearly enough to start a civil war, especially since his connection to it is tangential.
>>
>>130102248
If they are, can we give recommendations?
>>
>>130102248
The globalists have an agenda and they're in panic mode because they need the US onboard. Trump has his own direction that counters the left vision.

The left needs everyone onboard because if one country isn't playing ball, other countries likely will see it as unfair and pull out as well. Case in point is the climate accord. It's bassically a tax upon everyone to redistribute wealth. If the US doesn't signup, what's in it for, say, France to also agree if they're now at a disadvantage?

There only option is to secure homogenous order and Trump isn't getting in line.

The question is, how far are they willing to take this? Will they incite a world war? Maybe. These are very interesting times.

I will say that if politicians continue to be shot and civil unrest escalates, there's a choice we'll need to make:

1. Fight back with violence which I don't think is the best option because it's uncertain how messy That'll become
2. Take the high road and garner the support of our moderates. I prefer this because we have already won the elections. We have an opportunity to drive through great laws. If we can keep the Independants on our side, we can keep the party going longer thus fixing more of the damage the left has done
>>
>>130102248
this is good for us
>>
>>130105574
I would say that the right and moderates can work together just fine now as it is. The problem is Schumer and the other crazy lefties are so entrenched and soulless that they could eventually drag us down the road of war.
>>
>>130103416
>Not nearly enough to start a civil war, especially since his connection to it is tangential.

What if Scalise and company were close to having legitimate evidence?

If there's one thing I know it's that completely unacceptable to normies, it's child abuse.

If major DNC political operatives were involved and somebody actually had evidence, Democrats would be done FOREVER.

There's another theory that the chinks (PRC) paid off this Hodgkinson guy through Linda Li or whatever her name was. We know for a fact that the Wellstone connection exists and that groups like BAMN were receiving money from PRC groups.
>>
>>130102248
Ever since that police shooting in Dallas last summer it's felt like they've been giving it everything they've got to ignite civil war here.
>>
>>130107274
>What if Scalise and company were close to having legitimate evidence?

What if it rained fucking chocolate syrup?

Seriously though, it doesn't matter unless there's hard evidence so irrefutable that even (((CNN))), (((MSNBC))) and (((TYT))) in maximum damage control mode couldn't spin it. For this to trigger a civil war, you'd need several politicians recorded talking directly about systematically fucking kids, or a bunch of them on tape doing the deed.

>If major DNC political operatives were involved and somebody actually had evidence

And if I had tits I'd be a trap. This shit isn't going to start a civil war.
>>
>>130107274
These are congressmen not detectives.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.