[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Natural evolution refutation, revised to answer "muh natural

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: evolution is retarded.png (26KB, 834x695px) Image search: [Google]
evolution is retarded.png
26KB, 834x695px
Natural selection only acts on advantageous phenotypical expression of genes.

The smallest recorded genome an organism has is 159,662 base pairs and 182 genes. That means on average, each gene would consist of 877 base pairs. There are 1.02 × 10^528 possible permutations of these base pairs. That is about 7.09 × 10^510 times the supposed number of seconds in the age of the earth. That means in order to get just one of the 182 genes, there would need to be a genetic mutation of any number of base pairs an average of 5.90 × 10^448015 per second since the inception of the earth to get a 63% chance of arriving at the correct gene sequence. Accounting for all 182 genes, there would need to be a genetic mutation of any number of base pairs an average of 6.4 × 10^2124 per second since earth began to get a 63% chance of arriving at the correct gene sequence, which is impossible.

There are only three valid contentions to this: 1) That the majority of the base pairs of the genes are the same - but the lowest that could reduce the possible permutations of the base pairs is to 1.85 × 10^530. 2) That smaller genes existed in the past as an antecedent to more modern, primative genes - but anything smaller is not functional thus not advantageous and is therefore not acted on by natural selection. 3) They -were- advantageous because evolution is real therefore evolution is real - but this is circular reasoning and is not confirmed by science - no such thing has ever been observed to begin to form a relevant hypothesis. Even if every advantageous mutative genetic addition were somehow naturally selected, there would need to be a mutative genetic addition an average of every 4.5 months, and no such thing has ever been observed in all of human history. Any other contention is equivalent to citing the warp drive as explanation for faster-than-light speed.

In the last thread, I stupidly used the permutations formula rather than exponentiating 4, but the latter is much less forgiving.
>>
>What is epigenetics
Kys nigger
>>
>>130096622
>warp drive
>i'll just regurgitate my indoctrination. that'll get him!
How about you kill yourself, nigger.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.