[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>America is not really America >America has no name h

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 14591160859.png (10KB, 480x386px) Image search: [Google]
14591160859.png
10KB, 480x386px
>America is not really America
>America has no name

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLANE6eug8c

i-is she right /pol/?
>>
File: 1497050651509.jpg (59KB, 600x678px)
1497050651509.jpg
59KB, 600x678px
It's the United States. The United States of America. America as in the continent, there are numerous states on the American continent, those states are in a conjoined union known as the United States, therefore, we are a country.

So shut the fuck up you retarded mestizo mong.
>>
>>130092451
I been through the desert on a horse with no name
>>
well she is technically right because:
>the united states of america
is literally her
>united [subdivision] of [continent]
>>
>superiority
>ethnocentrism
>i dont like excluding

fuck off with this normie tier shit. we are Americans because we are the best of the Americas. end of discussion.

the real question is what is american? the modern definition potentially includes the entire world. i miss when "american" was a pan european ethnicity.
>>
>>130094264
but the United States of Mexico is the official name of Mexico. United States of America is still a shitty name because it's inadvertently all inclusive.
>>
Why are spics so ass blasted about that?
>>
>>130094863
>we are Americans because we are the best of the Americas

I think Canada would beg to differ. They have alot less crime and niggers and are happier all around.
USA only has a massive arsenal of nukes and warplanes. The inner-cities are in urban decay and most of the population is poor and miserable.
>>
File: 1493621935826.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493621935826.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>130095514
she always has spics in the comments for some reason but I think the ones who are butt-bothered here are Americans since our country has such a lazy and uncreative name.
feels batman
>>
>>130095560
i could really care less what canadians think they are irrelevant
>>
File: t_PHi0e.jpg (562KB, 1200x778px)
t_PHi0e.jpg
562KB, 1200x778px
>>130095913
covering your ears and shouting doesn't change the fact that Canadians are
1. Happier
2. Safer
3. Living longer
4. Free Health Care
5. Free education
6. Legal marihuana
7. Better cuisine (poutine)
8.Less niggers
9. Less Crime
10. More beautiful cities
11. the women are much hotter
[spoiler]12. no Drumpft[/spoiler]
>>
>>130092451
I stopped watching after a minute.
Absolute reductionist nonsense.

Everyone perfectly understands the words she is picking apart whenever they are presented in context.
>>
>>130096706
she's right though. :\
>>
>>130092451
what a stupid fucking cunt
>>
>>130095514
This. I've only seen Brazilians chimp out over it.
>>
>>130092451
She is right. We are Virginians, Texans, and Puerto Ricans
>>
>>130093681
It feels good to be out in the rain
>>
>>130096947
In a very Aspergers AKCTUALLY! kind of way, yes.

I watched a bit more of it and it strikes me now that what is most irritating isn't the fact that she ignores that words are used in context, and she completely ignores the fact that the context removes the ambiguity.

It's that she is talking as if this is some pressing issue that we need to have a societal discussion about.

Nobody cares.
>>
>>130092451
No, she's not right. We were America before any other other countries existed in either North or South America. They're all just hangers-on.
>>
>>130095514
Because they get butthurt that America is the only relevant country in the Americas. They're literally just trying to leech off our name recognition.

And the idea of North+South America being 1 continent is fucking retarded. It's like saying Africa and Asia are 1 continent. Sorry, but just because there's a tiny little land bridge connecting two CLEARLY DISTINCT LANDMASSES doesn't make them 1.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.