[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there a lot of aggressive migrants in Italy? I'm going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4500.png (609B, 580x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4500.png
609B, 580x387px
Are there a lot of aggressive migrants in Italy? I'm going to Rome and Abruzzo soon and don't exactly want my head blown to bits
>>
>>130087421
Italians are so fucking racist and need to take in more refugees.
>>
>>130087421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ZKl0gKd04
>>
>>130088358
daily reminder that this is how italians look like
those people could be french or english
>>
The only aggressive people I encountered when I went to Italy were a group of skinheads who beat up a Mexican in front of me at 3am in the middle of Piazza San Marco in Venice.
>>
Italian here. It's full of monkeys. Be careful, they can easily hurt you
>>
>>130087421
Centre of rome is full of niggers and bangladeshis who want to sell you shit. Just say no whatever they ask or tell you say NO FUCK OFF.

These niggers are the worst. They come up to people "Hello my friend(african accent)''
Then they want to talk to you or ''give'' you a bracelet or something stupid. Then they try to get money from you.. Its fucking annoying.
They will try every trick in the book even call you a racist if you dont give them money. When the approach you just look angry and say no. Also watch you surrounding sometimes one nigger talk to you then another nigger tries to pickpocket you.
>>
>>130087421
Also you are going in busy season so you are probably fucked with endless lines everywhere.

I went in January and there where no lines I could walk right into everything.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.