[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one reason why everyone making a 7 or more figure salary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1244.png (44KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1244.png
44KB, 800x1000px
Name one reason why everyone making a 7 or more figure salary shouldn't be hanged.
>>
To piss off a cunt shill like you.
>>
>>130074325

Because anyone who clearly manages to make a 7 figure income clearly fucking deserves said income because they're not attached to a government and making said income. Meaning that they're family or they themselves earned that income faggot.
>>
>>130074325
You bear the burden of proof.
>>
What incentive would there be for a dangerous job or stressful job if not for money?

If everyone got paid the same you'd just work at walmart instead of being a doctor or tradesman
>>
>>130074325
because that's the way the world works and always has. those with more currency have more power over those who aren't as wealthy
>>
File: 1495774376662.png (547KB, 559x559px) Image search: [Google]
1495774376662.png
547KB, 559x559px
Because somebody who can make that much money is has the ability to be successful and their children will most likely be successful. When somebody is a poor/lazy/worthless shit, they contribute nothing to society and their offspring will have shit role models that will contribute to the downfall of society.

Give one good reason why everybody who is over 30 and makes less than 6 figures shouldn't be removed from the gene pool.
>>
>>130074325

cause you can't, fuck off loser
>>
File: herecomesthemoneyyy.gif (1MB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
herecomesthemoneyyy.gif
1MB, 500x361px
>>130074325

They earned their money and you want to kill them.

Who is the better person? The guy who works 9 - 5 every day, managing finances, balancing budgets, attending meetings, making critical decisions so that the thousands of people under him can live good and pleasant lives

OR

The jobless weed-smoking Marxist who wants to kill that working man?

Commies deserve the rope more than millionaires ever would.
>>
>>130074325
People who make over seven figures made the computer you're using.
You're an ungrateful cunt as where most people are not.
If you tried to systematically execute the people who make my life pleasant I'll hunt you people down and make sure you are stopped.
And I'm not the only gun owner in America.
Fucking Commies.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.