[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are black countries for blacks, Oriental countries for Orientals,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: White.jpg (76KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
White.jpg
76KB, 600x453px
Why are black countries for blacks, Oriental countries for Orientals, Latino countries for Latinos, Arab countries for Arabs, etc., but white countries are for everyone?
>>
>>130073508
BECAUSE CAUCASIANS IS THE MOST KEKED AND RACIST RACE OF THE HUMAN SPECIES. MORE THAN 70% OF THE SJW ARE WHITE KEKS.
>>
Because white countries were often taken from the natives, so it's only fair tha--- Oh, wait.
>Latino countries for Latinos
Never mind, it was cause Jews
>>
Stop this sissy passive-aggressive bullshit about white countries, Africa and Asia belong also to the white man. You can't go from conqueror to peaceful indigenous tribe and expect that the world will take you serious.
>>
IS KEKED, NO KEKED, FUCK >>130073508
>>
You know the answer. ((()))
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (17KB, 399x388px)
2bc.jpg
17KB, 399x388px
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN MY COMPUTER
>>
For starters, people generally don't want to move to a black/Latino/Asian/Muslim nation, they want to escape them.

White countries are about the only ones worth a damn.
>>
Chinese are moving to Africa
>>
>>130073508

A combination of crushing white guilt and the need for virtue signalling.
>>
KEK, KEK JUST TESTING
>>
File: astronay.jpg (228KB, 500x750px)
astronay.jpg
228KB, 500x750px
>>130073508

Most darkies can't sustain their own cultures and would rather mooch off whitey.
>>
>>130074533
Yes, but according to SJWs that's because whites enslaved and exploited non-whites for centuries, so now they must take them in and share their wealth with them as penance.
>>
Why this automatically replaces c.u.c.k. with kek?
the flags are not enough to fuck/pol/?
>>
>>130075243
cuck
>>
>>130075243
shit i've been douped
>>
File: POC.jpg (90KB, 770x590px)
POC.jpg
90KB, 770x590px
>>130073508

Daily Reminder to spread this image as it has profound triggering effects on all leftists who see it, and instantly redpills any pure normie who sees it
>>
File: 668468468468165.jpg (101KB, 480x721px)
668468468468165.jpg
101KB, 480x721px
>>130073508
I'd be really interested in testing out what would happen if we let you be entirely inhabited by blacks and let Africa be 100% white.
>It's not the land that makes European Culture great, it's the people.
>>
>>130073508

Social Marxism.

Because an anti-homogenous society is easy to penetrate and remain undiscovered in.

After meddling with the four pillars of civilisation - economy, governance, education and media - they need the racial camouflage to take the heat off their activities.

This shit never flew back in the old, old days where you could differentiate between an Anglo and a Breton, and a Kikes behaviour was plain to see.
>>
>>130073508
the same reason white innovation is for everyone.

We are literally Tolkien's elves and when we're gone it's gonna be Mordor all over Middle Earth.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.