[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think xer has a point here? I know the slavery thing was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (88KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 480x640px
do you think xer has a point here? I know the slavery thing was hundrets of years go but xer's pretty spot on with the rest.
>>
This checklist applies to Arabic Sunni Muslims.

Your move cuck
>>
Who cares it's not your personal fault. Just be a good person to those around you and never trust a muslim regardless. Don't be a little bitch who apologizes on behalf of another person's actions.
>>
Is this the faggot with the freak arms? What is his name?
>>
>>130065596
So is he a sandnigger?
>>
>>130067851
idk but its a new type of gender on the gemder spectrum. Gender: Male2.0.
>>
>>130065596
That face you make when you realize all peoples have committed atrocities, and yet the white people are the ONLY ones even remotely concerned about "paying" for theirs. When will the blacks pay back for all the Europeans they enslaved? Ever wonder why southern Italians and Spanish are darker? How about the millions of people that have crimes committed upon them world wide by blacks? Muslims have a wikipedia page showing hundreds of islamic terrorist attacks. When are they going to pay for that? The slave trade in the muslim world has been going strong for over a thousand years and continues to this day. This white guilt bullshit needs to go.
>>
>>130065596
No, fuck you and fuck him. Every society in history has committed atrocities. Trying to retroactively hold whites or men as collectives responsible for all of their bad actions throughout history while ignoring all the good is retarded for reasons I shouldn't have to explain but will if you really insist.

Not to mention the fact that since most African civilizations never bothered to develop writing systems and subsequently written histories, people like this are free to ignore all the slavery, rape, murder, and cannibalism perpetuated by that entire continent throughout history.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.