[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will MSM finally stop all of this election denial? It makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: d. pedro ii.jpg (21KB, 275x400px) Image search: [Google]
d. pedro ii.jpg
21KB, 275x400px
When will MSM finally stop all of this election denial? It makes no sense. They should have moved on a long time ago. Even though I'm a Trump supporter, I speak this from a outsides perspective: it makes no sense.

It won't do anything, because they don't have proofs.

It won't do them any good, because they are losing their credibility like never before.

It won't do America any good, because it generates confusion and division.

It won't stop Trump, because the media doesn't have the power to stop him - Congress does.

It won't do anything besides inciting hatred against Trump, until the point where he is finally assassinated by a democract.

However, after Trump is assassinated, what will happen? Pence will happen, and isn't he supposed to be much tougher than Trump anways?

The meltdown is a lot of fun, and I surely enjoy to see it. However, what's the point of it? Why are they doing it? Surely it's not merely for our entertainment, is it?
>>
your problem is you think you know what the left is doing. you think it's foolish because you're arrogant.

it's foolish, but it's more than that. it's their destiny. they HAVE to do this. they are puppets to their own fate.
>>
>>130061814
Then what is their fate?

I do think it's foolish, but I might be wrong. What is their true end goal?
>>
>>130061434
From their perspective it probably seems genius... lie cheat kill.. then when someone calls you out on it you accuse them of being anti-whatever AND blame them for your lies cheats and killz.
Genius... to the mentally ill...
>>
>>130063179
I can't believe it. They are not that stupid. NYT has the best journalists from the best unis. How can they not realize that what they are doing looks stupid?

I cannot believe that's the whole story. It's too stupid to be so. There must be something behind it all.
>>
>>130063870
They're all a bunch of leftists broski
>>
>>130064341
So what? That doesn't mean they aren't smart?

What we have here is basically the whole intellectual establishment agains Trump. These are people with high IQs. How can them subject themselves to become the protagonists of such a ridiculous spectacle?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.