[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't the government just take rich people's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1495507189123.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495507189123.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
Why doesn't the government just take rich people's property?

https://twitter.com/davidlammy/status/875357553110257664
>>
Saged
>>
>>130049256
Why i shouldnt just rape you.
>>
>>130049256
Why don't I just shoot you?
>>
nice b8 m8.
>>
>>130049256
Because then rich people will murder the gouvernment and install their own puppets
>>
>>130049256
who¡s that bitch

i want to cum on her face
>>
>>130049256
I think a few countries did that, effectively had their way but failed miserably as they did not know what the fuck they were doing and still don't.

Look at Zimbabwe for reference.
>>
>>130049256
Why should the government take from the rich?
To give it to you who hasn't earned it? just because someone else has more?
Sorry you're not home with mommy or in school anymore. Some people are born with more money than you, more talent than you, more skills than you, more brains than you and more drive than you.
But in your fucked up head the person who has earned more than you doesn't deserve his money as much as you do?
You're cancer. Go kill yourself.
>>
>>130049256
>Take rich people's wealth
>All rich people leave/stop producing instantly
>Society crumbles instantly from no goods/services

OR

>Try to seize rich people's wealth
>Rich people kill you
>>
File: 1496277359496m.jpg (221KB, 668x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496277359496m.jpg
221KB, 668x1024px
>>130049256
I think you meant Jewish property dumb goy.
>>
>>130049256
they do
>>130050691
soon
>>
>>130049256

Why don't YOU just take rich people's property? Huh? Big man. Real Robin fuckin' Hood over here.

>Have armed agents of the state take from the rich and give to the-
>Wait a tic
>The agents just kept all the money and property
>Your government has all the money and all the guns
>gg
>>
>>130049256
We tried communism once and let me tell you: Fuck that shit.
You can't touch other people property, unless it has been seized due to debts or something and you own it now.
Fucking commie ideology.
>>
>>130000000
>>
I'd gladly let rich people pay me to protect their property from the evil government.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.