[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(PLEASE ANSWER HONESTLY) I'll humble myself and ask you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: kebabgirls.jpg (42KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
kebabgirls.jpg
42KB, 550x309px
(PLEASE ANSWER HONESTLY)
I'll humble myself and ask you a serious question /pol/: "Do our upright roachette girls really transform into cumbuckets and coalburners while they're abroad? How bad is the situation?"
>>
depends, hijabi ones will fuck anyone who pays attention to them but secular ones are a bit more of a challenge
>>
>>130049455
How would you rate each of them in terms of easiness on a scale of 1 to 10 (compared to all girls worldwide ranking)?
>>
>>130049249
Let me learn you some knowledge roachbro, any woman, regardless of age, religion or culture, WILL fuck strangers abroad if they think they can get away with it. Absolutely very few exceptions.
>>
>>130050057

In the ages 18-24 I'd say a strong 7 on that easiness scale. For the moderate ones that are 2nd or 1st generation immigrants. Just treat them okay and be handsome and you can fuck them easily since their men are absolute subhumans and low-status here. Roach girls have high sex drives too which helps.
>>
>>130052975
Rochlettes are autistic as fuck and want strong white cock.
>>
>>130052895
Thanks. I guess I was a fool to think "muh traditions" created the exceptions but women are definitely getting away with anything thanks to this cultural revolution going on. No point wasting my youth away in order not to racemix, then.

>>130052975
Now I can see why the diaspora Turks are going batshit for the "old, muslim ways".

>>130053111
Damn. Just like all Asian women that crawl over each other for the white prince, huh?
>>
>>130055447

Do not racemix, roach. Shit, just find a girl of your own people.
>>
File: turkroach.jpg (77KB, 680x577px) Image search: [Google]
turkroach.jpg
77KB, 680x577px
Roachettes know their men are subhuman and need bwc.
>>
>>130055919
They hate their own people, not me. Why should I go for someone with a terrible personality that will hate me more than any other woman in the planet will because "muh all roachmen are scum"?

It blew my mind and made me red as a tomato everytime when I received a compliment from a foreign woman on my manhood. Happened 2-3 times. Not even once from a roachette (I had put them on a pedestal in my mind).
>>
File: IMG_0517.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0517.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>130055919
This coming from Sweden
Maximum kek
>>
>>130049249
Yes, they will. They might be reserved, but not because of the modesty, but because uncle Farfur might get a wind of it and that would went bad for her.
They are really the same the world over, it depends on the level of social and economical freedom they have.
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there an Islamic kingdom where women got a lot of freedom, positions in government and institutions and it collapsed soon after, exactly like in Greece, Roman Empire and what is now happening in the west?
>>
File: IMG_5768.gif (2MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5768.gif
2MB, 400x214px
>>130049249
FUCK OFF ERDOGAN
>>
>>130049249
Yes they crave the Big European Cock
>>
>>130049249
You don't want your sister to come here, if I put it that way.
>>
>>130052975
Yeah, can confirm. They become really clingy if you just treat them, well, I guess decently, don't even need to want to seduce them.
And yes they do have higher sex drive, which really doesn't help.
>>
>>130057305
Not collapse but yes, muslims were a lot less muslim during their golden age. Then the first crusade and mongol invasion happened and they were back to default settings.

>>130058719
Mediterranean trait.
>>
>>130050057
First girl that I ever knew personally to have had a threeway with two dudes was an exchange student roachette that had only been here for two months. From that point on I assumed Turkish women were sluts. But then I later understood nearly all young women are in fact whores in various stages of eruption.
>>
>>130061994
Wow. Was that a hijabi, kurd/leftist or the secularist type? How did you come to know this information?
>>
File: 787878.jpg (22KB, 468x179px) Image search: [Google]
787878.jpg
22KB, 468x179px
>>130049249
yes, but not because they are turkish its because they are women and all women are gold digging whores
>>
Imagine coming to america and living your dream turk. You would be free to rent a franchise from a corporation and watch your sister become a whore. The banks will load you up on debt then move on to the next sucker.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.