[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine being so butthurt and dependent on government for your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: 12.png (184KB, 603x774px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
184KB, 603x774px
Imagine being so butthurt and dependent on government for your own happiness that Trump and/or the GOP have taken over 60% of your head, rent-free.

Why are people like this? Even the people who complained about Obama didn't care about it THIS much. And I am SURE that this "super liberal" didn't spend even 10 minutes over the last 8 years giving a fuck about politics, or what the president was doing.
>>
Hating Trump like this is a full time job. 60% of her time is spent just talking about it, with no action required. Also she doesn't tweet about "work" or "friends" or any hobbies.

This is the typical millennial pie chart.
>>
>>130048491
Most anti-Trumpers view every aspect of their lives through a "Trump hate" lens. I have lost a lot of friendships over democrats who were normally reasonable people who would occasionally discuss politics turning into caps-lock mashing, screaming-in-my-face mental patients. I blame our media.
>>
>>130048491
Its because much of the left is incapable of separating their politics from their own personal identity. Their hobbies, personalities, sense of humor, jobs, friends and relationships are built by being on the "right side of history". They signal their political affiliation to everyone they know so that they can reap the social benefits when they are proven "right" by some historical political event. They constantly invest all their time and energy into this bizzaro left-wing marxist-liberal-globablist ideology. The problem for them is that Hillary lost. For their side to lose is a complete rejection of everything theyve built an identity around. The meltdowns are a result of people literally losing their sense of who they are due to gambling every facet of their lives on certain political outcomes. I think this is the inevitable end game of cultural marxism. They gambled and lost their identity, so now they are hell bent on destroying everything in society in order to level the playing field
>>
>>130049678
>I blame our media
Theyve transformed our nation into a bunch of dyscunctional, hysterical basketcases. When the hysterics finally end and the nation returns to some place of normalcy, its important that the media and the whole culture surrounding them is utterly crucified. Trump was right wheb he called the media the "enemy of the people". They need to be held accountable for what theyve done
>>
File: 1451956399389.png (52KB, 228x220px) Image search: [Google]
1451956399389.png
52KB, 228x220px
>>130048491
>tfw i was one of Trump's biggest supporters during the campaign, went to 4 rallies live and watched every single one on youtube
>donated to campaign
>bought a hat
>bought a shirt
>bought his books
>don't even think about him that much anymore unless i'm on /pol/

>liberals
>hate Trump
>even 2 years later he still lives in their heads, slowly driving them to insanity
>>
>>130050272
Yep. They really DO seem bent on "destroying" everything. I use FB to shitpost and troll (part of my service in the Great Meme War) but I hung around and "liked" some things and log in from time to time. It's absurd how they insert their politics into EVERYTHING. A freakin' Twin Peaks group I was following dissolved into an identity-politics nightmare when the new season was released. "Why is there no LGBT representation in Twin Peaks?" "A character strangled a woman. Is David Lynch a misogynist who advocates violence against women?" "Where are all of the people of color?" "Why is the transgender character played by a man?" Blah blah BLAH. I had to leave. -_-
>>
File: 1494021735045.png (33KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
1494021735045.png
33KB, 281x355px
>>130048491
>>taken over 60% of your head, rent-free.

>why do liberals [x]
>why are millennials [y]
>why is the left [z]

easily 85% of pol
>>
>>130051244
I completely agree, only I see no end to this. The media is not going to give up on this. People were divided into either "heroes" or "Nazis" based on how they cast ONE vote. The behavior has escalated from blocking roads to shooting Republican Congressmen. What does our media do? Well, the Russia narrative lost steam, so now it's "Trump Obstructed Justice." They just keep stirring the pot.
>>
>>130048491
winning
>>
File: 1449018999541.jpg (40KB, 625x442px) Image search: [Google]
1449018999541.jpg
40KB, 625x442px
>>130051908
>Equating large portions of the population to one man

Liberals sure are stupid
>>
>>130051908
topkek
>>
>>130053100
what in bloody fuck does that mean
>>
File: 1449107420626.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1449107420626.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>130053589
Case in point.
>>
>>130048491
>why are people like this
Decades of neo Marxist and antihumanist brainwashing at the hands of globalists.

They literally know nothing else. And that is by design.

War is coming I hope you know that I'll see you in September
>>
>>130048491
This lady seems like she sucks.
>>
>>130051908
Is it a bad thing that people want to know why the enemy is the way they are before shtf?

Certainly if fellow Americans are going to start a civil war over a democratically elected president I would want to know why
>>
>>130053728
>he couldn't even understand my horrendously articulated point
>what an idiot
>>
>>130054152
>liberals
millions of people
>millenials
millions of people
>the left
millions of people
>Donald Trump
one man

You're trying to compare our obsession with the behaviors of large portions of the population to the left's obsession with one person, Donald Trump. There's no comparison. The former is called politics, the latter is insanity.
>>
>>130054733
>obsession with one person
ah, gotcha
>>
>>130048491
Some people dwell on things that bother them. I personally dwell on stuff way too much. You'll notice most consistently angry people do this.
>>
>>130054972
>40% of pol is colbertposting
>>
>>130055798
except it was, until mods got off their fucking buttplugs and were forced to do their goddam job

do you know how dense colbertposting has to be in order for three to line up consecutively in the catalog?
>>
File: IMG_1271.png (544KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.png
544KB, 1136x640px
>>130048491
>I am super liberal
>40% of tweets about Trump
>11% of tweets about democrats

Guess there really is no such thing as bad press. Super liberals talk more about Trump and republicans than they do about their own political party...
>>
>>130051465

while this quote might not resonate well here, it fits this situation to a t

>hate is drinking poison and hoping someone else will die
>>
>>130056242
you're talking about a day of shitposting after colbert said something stupid. This board becomes half shitpost threads about a single topic every time there's some kind of happening. You can't compare that to leftists who've been talking about Trump every single day nonstop for 2 years now.
>>
>>130048491
she's just attention whoring on twitter, it's her business model retard
>>
>>130057809
>about a day
i wish to jesus that shit lasted a day
like i said, it carried over long enough for mods to actually have to do their fucking job on a board they've already totally forsaken

>said something stupid
he mentioned trump gets two scoops of icecream while everyone else gets one. how is that worth any level of shitposting?
they most inane shit sets pol off for weeks.
>>
>>130058642
nobody even cares about you anymore Stephen. Stop pretending this board is as obsessed with you as you are with Trump just because you got butthurt by two scoops
>>
>>130051908
another great gotcha comment wow very clever

if only 85% of "pol" were gotcha comments
>>
File: kitten.jpg (412KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
kitten.jpg
412KB, 1280x800px
>>130048491
I'm OK with baby animals.
>>
File: oaript.jpg (94KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
oaript.jpg
94KB, 500x281px
>>130048491
>liberals
>>
>>130048491
It was her turn, also they were going to crash the USA for the NWO and that's off the table now.
>>
>>130048491
>trump's enemies are literally incapable of living a life where they're not constantly thinking and talking about him
The man is a branding genius.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.