[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Varg so autistic he attacks his friends and millions of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: evropa.jpg (240KB, 1500x1123px) Image search: [Google]
evropa.jpg
240KB, 1500x1123px
Why is Varg so autistic he attacks his friends and millions of whites because they want to ally with Christians or just don't want to practice some dead iron age pagan religion?
>>
>>130043467
Because he is autistic
>>
>>130043467
>>130043615
Wrong, it's because meds fucked his mom and he didn't.
>>
>>130043685
I think so too, if you look his Iraq video it has a Med guy in many of the pics who probably had sex with his mom
>>
File: 1488817637065.gif (945KB, 210x199px) Image search: [Google]
1488817637065.gif
945KB, 210x199px
>>130044285
That was pretty good.
>>
>>130044285
>dark hair is a result of African DNA
Where the fuck does he get his sources from? Do Japanese and others get dark hair from Africa too even though they have STRAIGHT hair
>>
>>130045100
ONE DROP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
>>
>>130045914
WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIET
>>
Because hes a larping faggot living off youtube.
>>
i have a question for the actual pagans that might be here, what grounded your belief in paganism?
>>
>>130045100
What exact time span are you thinking? 100-1000 years? or Could Varg perhaps be referencing to the beginning of the human races.
>>
>>130045100
>Does he have any actual proof
Lel no.But here is the story.
During the Fourth Ice age Europe was completely inhabited by Neanderthals.However they where all fair complexed(Blond hair and blue eyes,also red hair but it came only during the fourth Ice age it was not present before that). Now some of these neantherdals went down to Africa because it was to cold and mixed with Africans.Some of those Neatherdals are went to Asia,and the population in Europe is to few(this is his excuse for blue eyes being found in Indo-Europeans,not before that)This is totally not an excuse for Indo-European culture being,by his logic,also foreign and non-European.Anyways than the Neanderthals from Africa than came back and mixed with everyone in Europe.(they where dark haired and eyed).This how the modern Homo Saipens was made,but at the same time the Indo-Europeans from Asia came back unmixed and mixed with nw Eurpeans.This is why Northern countries became Fair complexed again and why Vikangz before Classical ages where all described Fair complexed.So by his logic we are all Mixed(only actual Neantherdals are unmixed) and swarthy complexed from Europe people are 99% white and Fair complex are 99.9% white.

This however not count for Greeks and Italians who we have sources are mix,or so he claims.He got the theory on Greeks because some English article which is partially right.Med Greeks got invaded by Indo-Euro Greeks and those where the Fair complexed Greeks and the ones who wrote they are becoming swarthier because of mixing.However because his mother got hit on by some Cyporot he claims they did not mix with Med Greeks but with Arabs.Have no idea where he got the idea about Italians though.He says Iberia is pure though>

Well that's all his story,not mine.
>>
>>130053189
Varg wanted to fuck his mom.
>>
>>130054383
As if you have proof for that.You may not agree with him,but there is no need to spread disinformation.
>>
>>130044285
>Calls other people low IQ
>He is a murderer and writes like a fucking retard

Top kek
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.