[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that it's not the US president's job to help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: put in.png (793KB, 575x574px) Image search: [Google]
put in.png
793KB, 575x574px
Reminder that it's not the US president's job to help other nations, especially it's major competitors.
There is literally no benefit to the US for "working with" Russia or developing a "friendship" with the russians.
You competitors are best kept firmly under your thumb, and so weak that a bitch ass russkie wont do shit even if you lay on sanctions for a thousand years.
>>
Great
Now I have to fap AGAIN

JLaw or Abigail Spencer?
>>
>>130043219
both
>>
>>130042694
I love you Amerika, pls Annex us. Can you imagine how butthurt russkies would become iF suddenly USA had direct clay contact with Russian on European soil? Lmao
>>
Trump should do whatever is against Israel and US elite. Therefore a strong Russia/Iran is exactly what he should want.

Being a civic nationalist (always on the side of the US) you are on the side of the Jewish elite. They don't give a dog about your America, but they will gladly use it as a tool to achieve the one world government.
>>
>>130042694
Actually it does make sense for two competitors to work together. The whole geopolitical game unravelling today was cast during the cold war. This is just a natural process. Especially relations between us and China. Over the past thirty+ years, China has been shafting the USA pretty hard. We tried working with them to get them to put North Korea on a leash and they did NOTHING at all yet they expect us to send them billions and continue going along with their bullshit as usual? Think of all the goods in the USA that are made in China, they are literally piggybacking our whole economy. We should be making deals with Russia, not China. China does nothing for us whatsoever.
>>
>>130043786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
>>
>>130042694
>There is literally no benefit to the US for "working with" Russia
How about fighting with terrorism?
>are best kept firmly under your thumb, and so weak that a bitch ass russkie wont do shit even if you lay on sanctions for a thousand years.
>implying cuckmerica would stop our alliance with China
>>
File: 1476990824422.jpg (18KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1476990824422.jpg
18KB, 500x356px
BUT I WANT MY FUCKING SVDS AND 5.45 SURPLUS
>>
>>130042694

>There is literally no benefit to the US for "working with" Russia or developing a "friendship" with the russians.

You mean, besides finally hedging a split against Israel/Saudi Arabia, thereby resetting the balance of power to one that causes the world to move forward, rather than backwards?
>>
>>130042694
>Russian and China are rich in resources
>US works closely with Russia and China
And that's why you're a dumb ass redneck untermensch
>>
>>130045322
дa
>>
File: guntub.jpg (2MB, 2757x1642px) Image search: [Google]
guntub.jpg
2MB, 2757x1642px
>>130045322

Are you a bad enough dude?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.