[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>before joining the military >didn't really see or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1495925222836.jpg (14KB, 236x243px) Image search: [Google]
1495925222836.jpg
14KB, 236x243px
>before joining the military
>didn't really see or care for niggers
>after joining
>holy shit I now hate them with a fucking vengeance
>>
Explain what you mean in the context of the military?
Aren't they doing the same role as you or do they somehow manage to do a shittier job of it?
I've met a few of your Navy lads, some of whom were black, they all seemed fairly pleasant.
>>
>>130029042
Should have joined the Marines, where casual racism is encouraged and prevalent.
>>
>>130029042
The ghetto ones were the worst: lazy, no respect for anyone, piss poor performers, and affiliations with gangs. We had one POS go back to NYC on leave and end up getting shot while wearing his issued kevlar vest. One dude went AWOL, another got busted for sexual assault, and others got discharged for drugs. Truly, they were the worst of the worst, dumbest of the dumbest. I did not trust them when we were overseas, total bitches and low IQ.

The Southern Baptist blacks typically were easy to get along with, so they're not all bad.
>>
>>130030167
>had two roommates both black
>one assaulted me
>one I have now is getting kicked out because he just doesn't give a shit
>>
>>130029244
Since you're a foreign guest or joint force, we have to put on a good show. Otherwise they're lazy and obnoxious
>>
>>130029400
>in the Marines actually
>can't be racist cuz new corps
>>
>>130030167
>>130031414
so the memes from vietnam movies to today where niggers are the most disciplined soldiers - just another type of hollywood kikery?
>>
>>130029042
Why ins't the army like the only place where they are forced to behave?
>>
>>130031760
Yep and probably were hated most out of the platoon
>>
File: 1495925045719.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1495925045719.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>>130031780
It's worse when the higher ups are black
>>
>>130031743
>was in Marines
>EAS 2013
>thx obama for the sequestration ruining my career while being top 5% tier 1 Marine
We were still racist back then.
At least you guys reversed that Army fag sleeves down style finally, I shed a tear when I got out and found out you boys had to go sleeves down all year.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.