[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white males without question expected to uphold western

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: male-privilege-war.jpg (151KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
male-privilege-war.jpg
151KB, 1024x776px
Why are white males without question expected to uphold western society while validating everyone and everything that we disagree with? Why must we be required to allow all these degenerate people and degenerate activities to exist? If the west was really an oppressive patriarchy, would we not have the option to eliminate these people?
>>
>>130023762
white is my favorite color of the rainbow because it encompasses all other colors.
why else do u tink world war 1 and 2 was showcasing white people
>>
>>130023762
the sooner more white males become anti-american, the sooner we get our ethno-state
>>
>>130023762
White man's burden.
>>
Because white dudes pretty much built the world. 90% of modern academic writing has been in English, Italian, German, and French
>>
>>130028948

>White man's burden

Yes, the burden of being expected to be perfect human beings upholding society and also upholding the insane amount of degenerates who hate you yet also idolize you and rely on you to be a "real man" so they can continue to live comfy lives.
>>
>>130023762
Because the white males has been successfully castrated by the jews and their own women and are now practically salves.

Slaves are disposable and not worthy of respect
>>
>>130029611
>>130030986

But the thing is, is that so many people still use the "you have white male privilege" as a basis to justify their angst towards white males. If white males ever truly do get our alleged patriarchy back (and no it does not exist as we speak), then what is stopping us from eliminating the people who have so much angst towards us? I don't get it.
>>
>>130031713
>Then what is stopping us from eliminating the people who have so much angst towards us?

Your hate is entirely justified and eliminating them would be the right thing to do.
These white privilege cucks already hate you and want you dead so i do not see any reason why you should not treat them the same.
>>
>>130023762
with great power comes great responsibility
>>
>>130029633
Just refuse to go along with it. I know I do.
Basically don't be afraid to object to things.
>>
>>130023762

its easier to shit on the system than to work hard and try to change it collectively
>>
>>130033047

Responsibility to who? I don't have great power either.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.