[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that the kikes have all the information gath

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Unit8200.jpg (225KB, 610x367px) Image search: [Google]
Unit8200.jpg
225KB, 610x367px
Just a reminder that the kikes have all the information gathered from mass surveillance done by the NSA.

All data harvested and gathered by the NSA is shared in a server located in (((Israel))) called Unit 8200.

www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

Why would Israel have this information? Why do Israel have such great influence over US politics? Israel can do whatever they wan't with this information, including blackmailing and extortion done by (((Mossad agents)))

It's time to redpill the educated normies about Israel and how it controls the US

#WhatIsUnit8200
>>
>>130010858
Straight to archive https://archive.is/bNl2i
>>
File: no joke.jpg (47KB, 1048x342px) Image search: [Google]
no joke.jpg
47KB, 1048x342px
>>130010890
Thank you based archive anon, don't give the kikes more clicks.
>>
>BAA!
>They are only monitoring us to protect us.
>MUH only democracy on the Middle East
>WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE MUSLIMS SPY ON YOU?

That is how conservatives would justify it.
>>
>>130012241
I'll play

>They are only monitoring us to protect us.
Literally why? They have no reason to 'protect'. The have reason to extort and misuse information for political power plays and get their way. Why even put citizens at risk dumping sensitive information in the ME?

>MUH only democracy on the Middle East
Yes because CIA/US have destroyed all other democracies in the neighborhood.

>WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE MUSLIMS SPY ON YOU?
This makes no sense, as it implies US would dump this information to muzzies if not (((Israel))). And why would they dump the info to their enemies?
>>
>>130012952
I know I was being sarcastic hahahaha
>>
I always figured this was what jewgle and faceberg were for.
>>
File: 1495800274102.jpg (54KB, 367x340px) Image search: [Google]
1495800274102.jpg
54KB, 367x340px
>>130010858
>tfw mossad brings up my profile and it's endless posts about gassing kikes
>>
>>130012952
Feel bad for you taking the time to make this reply to a kiwi
It's your own fault but still, don't do that
>>
File: 1491704276128.jpg (166KB, 750x674px) Image search: [Google]
1491704276128.jpg
166KB, 750x674px
>>130010858
>Why would Israel have this information?
Why do you think you deserve an answer to this question, goy?
>>
>>130012241
> Conservatives
You realise this is old news and the same details about sharing data with Israel was leaked be Snowden and Obama sure didn't care. Both parties are the exact same these days.
>>
>>130013709
>>130013176
Yeah I understood that, but you presented hypothetical arguments which I responded with counter-arguments, this is why I wrote "I'll play"
>>
>>130013408
Just wait until you wake up one morning and find your foreskin missing you stupid goy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.