[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Auschwitz is a lesson showing that everything needs to b

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1443679690950.png (223KB, 1000x880px) Image search: [Google]
1443679690950.png
223KB, 1000x880px
>Auschwitz is a lesson showing that everything needs to be done to protect one's citizens

https://www.rt.com/news/392317-poland-prime-minister-auschwitz/

Poland repoting in that we are ready to exterminate shitskins
>>
>>130009698
You already exterminated Germans to instigate WW2 when YOU created Auschwitz. You are used to it.
>>
>>130009817
>https://www.rt.com/news/392317-poland-prime-minister-auschwitz/

Auschwitz was established when polish government was on exile in London and germans was rulling Poland while polish patriots were hiding in forests fighting guerilla war with opressor and trying to free as much prisoners as they could you dummy...
>>
oh vey, it is like we are trying to gas another 6 million
>>
>>130013448
Wow @ the kvetching in that article.
>>
>>130013448
But danzig massacre man you should not have done that.
>>
>>130014008
Nope. Just quick history lesson. Something you have no idea about since it has nothing to do with burgers.
>>
>>130014292
Can you show me any historical proof about it? Anything apart from Goebells propaganda...
>>
>>130014935
Well there is a motive and in politics people are pwnes.
I was not suprised when i heard of it.
It would make sence to do it when you think about it.

Also i culd say that holocaust didnt happen because muh allies won and history is writen by winners.
>>
>>130015623
We are guilty of killing germans during the war but first proven incidents were starting september 3rd while germans invaded us september 1st. You can't invade some country and then cry they are killing your people...

Holocaust didn't happen, there were about 700 000 jews dead during war. They said all Jews from Poland Germany etc was killed but there is still plenty of Jews in Poland not to mention those who run to US or Israel. It doesn't change the fact that concentration camps was established by german nazis, and there is lots of documents of people from Poland, Hungary or near countries who were murdered in concentration camps. No jews though.
>>
>>130009698
Let's start the ovens
>>
>>130015623
Besides, Hitler started his conquering of europe earlier, just Austria and Czechoslovakia didn't ressist. And Danzing massacre was just a fake reason, becouse they attacked us after we refused to give them Danzing.
>>
>>130009698
>pooland
>based

http://www.timesofisrael.com/polands-president-jews-safer-here-than-in-western-europe/

Fuck off you fucking kikes
>>
>>130009698

Oh jeeze Poland home of my heart stop being such a troll and just tell the EU to fuck off.
>>
>>130009698
Finland 99.1%

Nice. I thought that Finland is just as bad as Sweden
>>
>>130016557
>If Germany couldn't win against the Jews then Poland should also die fighting them
>>
>>130016557

Poland is actually pretty antisemitic are you happy now. It's just that they don't have shitskins running around breaking the law and disturbing the peace.
>>
File: 1497501909136.jpg (15KB, 349x297px) Image search: [Google]
1497501909136.jpg
15KB, 349x297px
>>130009698
>>
>>130016174
I do have a healthy amount of doubt in holocaust my point being that anything can be dismissed as propoganda etspecially in history.
>>
>>130017653
Yea it can. But it doesn't change a fact that Germans started conquering europe before any so called "danzing massacre". They conquered Austria, Czech republic, and after they conquered Lithuanian Klaipeda our gov started to worry so they signed with British and French treaty about common help in case of German Invasion. In return Germans stated that our non-agression pact from 1934 is invalid. 23 august they signed Ribenntrop-Molotov pact which was non-aggresion pact between Germany and Russia and it was also contract how to split Poland, Romania and Baltic state between each other. One week later Germans invaded us, and 3 weeks later Russians invaded us

If you still belive we were agressors then read about false-flag Gleiwitz incident.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.