[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw heroin is the penultimate form of EXIT and that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: mussolini123-e1406588602840.jpg (63KB, 613x479px) Image search: [Google]
mussolini123-e1406588602840.jpg
63KB, 613x479px
>yfw heroin is the penultimate form of EXIT and that's why they ban it
>yfw you could be totally checked out and not even care about fed false-flags, enforced feminism, and whatever else, but they won't let you have your soma, because they want you to suffer
>you would literally be able to deliver unto FBINSADARPAvanValkenburgZOG exactly what they want, a totally compliant, totally desexualized, totally pacifistic consumption unit, except that you can't be allowed to, because it's not painful enough
>you have to be made to suffer as you are being broken, or else it doesn't count
>>
You're thinning of weed and that's also (((banned)))
>>
>>130008425
>heroin
>not taking kratom instead
enjoy the inevitable OD
>>
>>130008425
Or maybe they just don't want to be forced to fend of crazy heroin junkies every time they try to leave their homes? The level of security needed to do so would eat away at their shekels rather quick, don't you think?
>>
>>130009771
Even the OD is convenient for the system.
>fewer old people to take care of

At this point, I'm not entirely convinced that the shit about Moloch wasn't real, and the entire country isn't some kind of black magic pain capacitor.

>>130009842
Junkies are among the least violent addicts there are. They will literally stare at their own shoes until they die.
>>
>>130008425
Why don't you take the ultimate defeatist redpill and kill yourself?
>>
>>130010125
Why do you think I said "penultimate form of exit"?
>>
File: molochpeopleofearth.png (152KB, 1224x1137px) Image search: [Google]
molochpeopleofearth.png
152KB, 1224x1137px
>>130009958
MOLOCH tried to save us.
>>
File: 1488821330909.gif (2MB, 300x176px) Image search: [Google]
1488821330909.gif
2MB, 300x176px
>>130009958
You're a crazy little fucker aren't you
>>
>>130010634
>J. Edgar Hoover not still alive in a Quantico basement
>not a motile mass of gelatin subsisting on juvies and the occasional hooker
>every president not secretly introduced to the Thing which he has become and told, in no uncertain terms, that keeping it fed so that it doesn't decide to leave is Job #1

Believe what you want, bub.
>>
File: 1494475667846.jpg (34KB, 493x533px) Image search: [Google]
1494475667846.jpg
34KB, 493x533px
>>130008425

It is true. the only reason why heroin is bad is because the government poisons it and distributes that so people think heroin is bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.