[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can leftists say they support LGBT rights while defending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: deluded faggots.jpg (107KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
deluded faggots.jpg
107KB, 960x639px
How can leftists say they support LGBT rights while defending blacks (the most homophobic race) and Islam (the most homophobic religion)???
>>
>>130005342
Same way most Christians can claim the bible doesn't say to hate other races when they used to say that but they happen to notice and proclaim the very few anti-gay passages quite loudly now while ignoring the ones about kindness and charity.
>>
>>130005342
>How can leftists say they support LGBT rights while defending blacks (the most homophobic race) and Islam (the most homophobic religion)???
they just want to destroy the west and make some Neo-commie globalist shit, and they don't care if they have to support other shit worst in order to reach that
>>
They support whatever makes Republicans and/or their parents mad despite majority of mudslimes having even more conservative views than Republicans.
>>
>>130005555
nice digits bro, but that fucking sentence. Jesus christ. Might want to read that out loud and try again.
>>
>>130005342
Because they are faggots that won't reproduce so they don't care about dying anyways.
>>
>>130005342
niggers have a lot of gays despite their hatred of them. It's pretty funny. I think they actually have the most percentages of gays as well out of all the other races.
>>
>>130005342
cause they're retarded
>>
It's all about dying the a cross of diversity. You want to be intersectional don't you, kid?

https://Hooktube.com/watch?v=w6hxrZW6I9I
>>
They will support anything that is anti-white [male]. Anything else is a lie.
>>
File: 9934049.jpg (7KB, 223x227px) Image search: [Google]
9934049.jpg
7KB, 223x227px
>>130005342
>tfw i'm a gay bottom
>tfw a Muslim
>tfw in Muslim country that's allows gay activity
>>
They're just fucking idiots with no sense of reality.

They are imprisoned, set alight, thrown off buildings, shot, beheaded the world over. But apparently that is nothing compared to the real horror of being denied fag marriage in their own country.

Useless evil people, an abomination against nature.
>>
>>130005342
>faggots gonna fag
>>
>>130006399
Christians used to claim that they personally were not opposed to Blacks or interracial marriage or segregation, but that rather, their bible told them they had to be. Christians no longer commonly make such claims, and certainly rarely do so publicly. They used to say that the story of Noah condemned Africans as slaves and that justified slavery.

Basically, both sides are capable of cherry-picking to support whatever they think will make them look good and retain power. For the left that is pandering to Muslims and non-Whites in general, and for the right that is making it clear publicly that they do not approve of homosexual marriage and adoption, but only because the bible does; they themselves are loving kind Christians and blah blah. Books, signs, and messages are matters of convenience and power, especially when held not to be matters of personal opinion, but of the greater good.

That said, as much as I resent this sort of virtue signaling by the left, I don't like conservative Christians who use a book as an excuse to fuck over certain people any more than I like niggers or Muslims.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.