[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the black children going to good white schools

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault-1.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
How do we stop the black children going to good white schools and getting a good education?
>>
How do we keep blacks out of the education system? Can we get back child-employment laws but JUST for blacks?
>>
File: amandla-silver-wig.jpg (91KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
amandla-silver-wig.jpg
91KB, 500x512px
I mean, we keep black out of our society = good for smart white man yesz?
>>
>>129998364
>How do we stop the black children going to good white schools and getting a good education?
Artificially raise their scores so we can send them to educational institutions where they'll be totally surrounded by whites and asians who are smarter than them, causing most of them to drop out when they would have received an actual education at a less prestigious institution.

We'll call it "affirmative action", nobody will suspect a thing.
>>
>>129998364

Easy. Enforce rigorous academic standards and eliminate all athletic scholarships. You're welcome, America.
>>
>implying you have to do anything to stop them from getting educated
>>
>>130002395
I know. The libshit's problem is that the poor blacks are actually forced to go to black schools, and black families and black communities are actually expected to take care of themselves.

Instead, we need to bus them en masse into white schools, in which their form ethnic enclaves, act just as niggish as when they're in fully black schools, and instead exist to lower the test scores and standards of the preexisting school. Then the rich white liberals who voted for and support all of these policies either have the money to just get up and move to a nicer school district, or send their kids to private school.
>>
>>129998364
We decide on individual merit.
That should take care of it.
>>
>>129998364
Pour Africa with watermelons and KFC.
>>
>>129998364
They seem to be doing a good job making sure they dont get a good education
>>
>>129998364

Convince them to vote Democrat.
Always. It works. Hell they won't even be able to get jobs. It's awesome.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.