[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the civilians killed in the recent US airstrikes in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: civilians.jpg (141KB, 671x511px) Image search: [Google]
civilians.jpg
141KB, 671x511px
These are the civilians killed in the recent US airstrikes in Syria.
How can you live with yourselves knowing the government you elected are responsible for it?
>>
When you have AlNusra as a neighboor, you better move, because next day, the whole block could be level.
I lived in a dictatorship and we never ask America for help, we fought hard, and kept our values, while half of Syria wants to join Daesh.
Assad perfectly could get Russia and make a new government more secular, but it's easy to live from your people.
>>
>>129993891
I didn't elect shit, the fuck you talking about. I'm perfectly aware my country is the most evil entity in modern times, I can't do anything about it
>>
File: guilty horns.png (691KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
guilty horns.png
691KB, 720x1280px
>>129993891
those are the Manchester bombing victims YOU HORSES ASS!
>>
>>129993891
I honestly feel disgusted.
They spend millions in high tech armaments to kill so few of them.
>>
>>129993891
except the qt in the middle, none of them was particularly worth living, and the qt it's only because of communicating with a penis
>>
I don't even give a quarter of a fuck. Well maybe I'm a little moved by the Jack Nicholson lookalike in the top row
>>
>>129993891

I didn't vote in the election. Trump was far too friendly with the jew and Hillary was far too friendly with the colored.

With that said, why the fuck would I care about a bunch of dead sand niggers? They don't care about me. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>129994839
These are the people from the fire though. Still. No fux
>>
>>129993891
No, I think that's the victim list from the Grenfell Tower Fire. Nice try, bong.
>>
>>129993891
Go fuck yourself. These are the people missing or dead in London fire.
>>
>>129993891

i like my arabs crispy.
>>
>>129993891
How do u know?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.