[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Put aside your feelings for or against Trump for a minute.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>Put aside your feelings for or against Trump for a minute. Try to be objective, based on only what we know so far.

Mueller is investigating Trump for obstruction (that's literally all we know). What's the ultimate end to this?

>Does Mueller find anything?
>Does it get dropped?
>Does Trump get impeached but manage to Clinton out of it?
>Does he get impeached and removed from office?
>Does he Nixon and resign before impeachment when it gets big enough?

If he does survive all of this, can he get anything done for the rest of his term? Can he win a second one?
>>
>>129985657
Can I just ask Why all investigations are neither confirmed or not confirmed except when they investigate trump?

Look at the difference in handling between Russia and hillarys classified email scandal
>>
>>129986449
One is a matter of actual national security reaching the highest level of office and the coverup therein, and the other was speculation about whether someone was maybe careless about communication that wasn't actually breached. Also, when the one being investigated is the president, it's going to draw a lot more attention because it has a lot more gravity.

I'm not trying to say one was "better" than the other. Just that one has far greater implications if it were true.
>>
>>129987144

There are literally zero real implications since Trump's involvement with the Russians is no greater than that of the average dem politician. It's pretty obvious Russia dindu nuffin and dems are having an extremely hard time getting regular people worked up over it because all they've been able to demonstrate is the same behavior that was always deemed ok. Well that and the dnx being so corrupt and incompetent that people are siding with Russia over them. Kislyak would not be free to roam dc if there was any real concern over Russia subverting the election and American politicians. If they manage to railroad Trump with it it will be no different than the hysteria against wmds that was used as a catalyst for the war.
>>
>>129987144
She was selling state secrets. She had the poorly configured (and totally illegal) email server set up by an inexperienced and incompetent IT firm so she could use the 'I'm just a dumb ol' Grandma' defense if/when she got busted. Pretty clever, actually.
>>
>>129987844
Well, okay, sure, but that has nothing to do with Trump's current situation (other than his actually being president since she lost in no small part due to all the email stuff).

What will happen to Trump?

>>129987682
I see your point, but how is the dnx being "corrupt" or "incompetent" going to change the outcome now that the ball is rolling? Mueller could very easily decide that Trump's own words are enough to constitute obstruction. Or not. How will it play out?
>>
>>129988450
What is Trump's situation? If he does something wrong or illegal, we will know about it, with evidence. Until then, just sit back.
We haven't even begun.
>>
>>129988784
His situation is that he has kinda painted himself into a corner by doing things that worked in the private sector, but could be perceived as problems when you hold public office. Things like this move at a glacial pace though, which is why I was asking.
>>
What type of "obstruction" is going on anyways? We all know Hillary got millions from foreign countries for her campaign, why isn't something being done?
>>
File: MHoOYBE.jpg (30KB, 480x484px) Image search: [Google]
MHoOYBE.jpg
30KB, 480x484px
>>129985657
>>
>>129989171
It means a lot more when you're president, so she's not "dangerous" anymore? That's all I can guess on that one.
>>
>>129989171
I skipped an answer, sorry.

"Obstruction," in the case of Trump is "whether or not he attempted to affect the investigation of Michael Flynn." So far, at least.
>>
>>129988450

It will end with the doj launching criminal investigations against Schumer, Pelosi, Hillary, Obama, McCain and tons of other people for colluding with the Russians. There is ample evidence they all met with Russian officials, took Russian money, crafted policy and acted in ways that benefitted Russians over Americans. Obama was caught on a hot mic telling Medvedev that he would have the freedom to move ahead the Russian agenda after the 2012 election. He defended Russia against Romney and gave them crimea. Hillary and Bill taking Russian money for Uranium and leeway on Iran is well known. McCain has been acting as an over the top scarecrow stirring up pro Russian sentiment and undermining US foreign policy for decades. All three of them have enough evidence floating against them in the open to get sentenced to death for treason.

If Trump does not move against dems and rinos and push every lever he has to throw the book at them for naked Russian collusion then frankly he probably is a Russian agent and deserves to be executed for treason as such.
>>
>>129989855
I find it hard to believe that this thing will pull a full 180 and implicate Hillary etc. for the things Trump is being accused of. These things move slowly, but info about them comes out steadily and action is taken as information is revealed. The things you're talking about have been in the public sphere for a while, but nobody is acting on them. The Trump angle, however, is moving, albeit slowly, as more and more info comes to light and more context is added.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.